Chapter 2

• Abigail's POV •

Brad started leaning in. I quickly stopped him and jumped up.

"We should get back to the group. Don't you think?" I said. I could tell Brad looked disappointed, but I wasn't going to kiss him. I've only known him for a day and have already kissed him for a dare. I barely know him and I wasn't going to move so quickly. I walked back up to the group and Connor patted the spot next to him and I sat down.

"What was that with Brad over there huh?" James said

"That was nothing. I don't even know the guy." I said looking down and playing in the sand. Even though I didn't kiss Brad I felt bad for him. He did say he liked me and I rejected him. But, then again, how can he even like me when all the know about me is in the 20 questions game.

"Well what do you guys think about sleeping over at my house tonight??" Tris said and looked at Joey and I knowing that the rest of the boys could.

"I can! And so can Abigail cause she has to be my supervisor" said Joey

I smacked his arm and gave him a mad face. Going to a sleepover with these boys is kind of the last thing on my list. But since Joeys going and I have nothing else to do I might as well.

"Yeah I guess I will" i sighed

They all said "yes" and looked excited. We all finished our time at the beach. I ran up to Tris' car and hopped in the front not wanting to sit next to Brad again.

"heyyy!" James yelled

"Sorry! I got here first!" I laughed and James made a sad face while sitting in the back of the car. Tris got in the car and gave me a quick wink as he drove to his house.

It was already getting dark outside. We all made our way into the living room. When I noticed that I don't have any clothes for sleeping. All I was wearing was shorts and my bathing suit. My house was kind of a long walk and I didn't feel like walking outside at night.

"Uhh.. Tris? Can I like borrow one of your shirts?" I said awkwardly

"But you look so good right now" he said with a smirk "yeah I'll get you one"

We both walked up to his room and he searched through his drawers and found a Rolling Stones shirt and gave it to me. I put it on and took my bathing suit top off underneath it not realizing Tristan was staring at me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorr-"

I was trying to apologize to Tris but his lips crashed into mine. I was trying to pull away but he put his arms around me. I relaxed and kissed him back. He finally pulled away and smiled at me. I was shocked still but I did like the kiss.

"Please dont tell the boys about the kiss okay?" Tris said to me quickly

"Uh okay?" I said back questionably

"Tell all like you too and would be so pissed at me if they found out"

What? They all like me? Ive only known these boys for a little bit and they already like me. This is too crazy. I need to go back home. We walked down the stairs. I started heading for the door when Tristan swooped me up and placed me on the couch. All the boys turned and smiled. It was really awkward now knowing how they all felt about me. Tris put me down next to him and James. I got up and went to sit next to Joey only feeling comfortable there. I gave Joey a quick smile. Then I realized I was also sitting next to Brad. Great.

"Hey I need to talk to you"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please tell me how this story is!!!

Is it good or bad???

Should I continue it??

Thanks!