Chapter 5

• one week later •

Abigails POV

Ever since what happened in the bathroom with James and I the boys havent been the same. I havent seen them or even tried to talk to them. I miss James. I really like him but I dont know how he feels since I havent talked to him.

I decided to take a walk outside alone. I grab my jacket and make my way down the street. I look at my shoes the entire time I was walking not really knowing where I was going.

"Abi!"

I look up quickly to see Connor sitting on the porch of Tris' house.

"Hey Con" i did a little smile "how've you been?"

"Fine. Just been a bit boring with the lads. Not the same as it used to be." He said with a half smile looking at the ground. "Want to come inside?"

"No no I really should be going" then I feel a tight grip around my arm and pulling me inside.

"The boys would be glad to see you." He said and laughed "boys look who I found outside" he said while pointing at me. Tristan and Brad came in the room and gave me faint smiles. I waved back at them. It was very awkward.

"So..Uh.. Abi" tris said while scratching the back of his head. I would have answered but then we heard laughing as two people entered the room. It was James. And a girl.

Once James saw me his mouth dropped open. He looked nervous. She smiled at me and walked up to the group.

"Hi!" She said wayyy too perky "My names Rebecca!"

"Uh hi! Im Abigail" i gave her a faint smile "Are you like one of the boys sister or..?" I looked around confused as to who this person really was.

She laughed and slapped her leg. She nudged James. "Uh no Abi she uh my girlfriend" he said staring at the ground with his hands in his pockets. Girlfriend. Great. I smiled quickly trying not to show my emotions to James.

"Abi lets talk okay? Upstairs" James said and I sighed following him up the stairs not wanting to talk to him

"Lets not keep your girlfriend waiting okay? Whats up?"

"Abi, dont okay. I didnt talk to you for a week like come on. I thought we moved on from our little thing"

I looked at him like he was crazy. "It was a week James. Thats not long at all. And it wasnt a little thing, I actually liked you!" I said loud and proud. He stepped in closer and put his arms on me. His touch felt good on my skin again. But it was wrong. I pushed off his hands. "Im done"

"I liked you too" i heard him say

"If you liked me you would have waited and not have "moved on" james" I said annoyed with him. I ran down the stairs making my way through the kitchen.

"Bye guys. See you next time"

I walked out the door and headed for my house.

"Wait!" I heard someones voice but not James' so I turned around. It was Brad. He ran up to me.

"Abi" he said kind of out of breath "I need to say something and I fully mean it." I shook my head as he pleaded "You need someone who is good to you and respects you. Someone who will make each day special and different. Ive always been here for you and you've never seen it. You have given all the boys a chance except for me. I was meaning to tell you this a while ago but... I like you Abi. Please give me a chance?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ahh sorry if it sucked

I really dont know where I am going with this story might end it soon

Please read my other fanfics!

Please comment if you like it or dislike it!

Do you like her with brad? I kind of liked her with james but a lot of you wanted her with Brad!

Thanks lovessss xxxx