Chapter 9

Abigails POV

"So you have liked me all this time and never told me" Brad looked at me sincerely while we sat at a bench a little bit away from the maze

"Yes. Brad I'm so sorry, I do not know what I was thinking. Ugh.. I really got myself in a mess now" I put my head to my knees and covered my face. Brad wrapped his arm around my waist and put his head on my back. I felt his warm and he made me feel like everything was going to be okay.

"Abi don't say sorry, I understand. But this is going to be difficult. Ashton likes you, James still likes you, and I don't know about Tris but his feelings could still be there" Brad said "And, if they boys found out about what just happended, they would KILL me! We have to keep this a secret unfortunately..." Brad said the last part really sadly. I looked into his eyes and I could see his love for me. He was so passionate and compassionate. How was I so lucky? But was I really..? 

"Why do I have to be so darn attractive" I said sarcastically and started to laugh. 

"I know" Brad said but with a serious look on his face. He took a strand of my hair and put it behind my ear. He started leaning forward again. Our lips touched for what seemed like an hour but was only a few seconds.

"There you guys are!! Oh.. woah.." Connor said with a shocked look on his face but then started chuckling. Brad and I quickly pulled away from eachother. I sighed a relief when I saw Connor, but Brad was still in shock. 

"Brad its okay! Connor and I are just friends" I said while laughing and giving Brad a little nudge. He finally relaxed and laughed a bit.

"Whew Con you scared me! Promise you wont tell anyone what you just saw? For the sake of my life?" Brad begged to Connor

"Well if you died, I would get more solos..." Connor said while looking up and thinking "Naw man, I wont tell" Connor said laughing and Brad got up to hug him. 

"But you guys are asking for it.. This girl is one popular one with all the boys" Connor said while smirking and pointing at me. I blushed and put my head to my knees while laughing. Brad sat back down and Con sat on the other side of me. 

"What are we going to do..?" I said quietly and questionably

"I have an idea.. So Ashton still likes you, obviously because I saw him gropping you in the maze" Brad gave me a little death glare

"Nothing happended" I said back seriously

"I know. Im joking" He said laughing while putting his forehead to mine and looking into my eyes with a little smile. 

"Okay" Connor did a clap "Pay attention"

"Right.. Okay so Ashton. Abigail just keep having the same relationship with him, but do things that would make him not like you. Be nasty and gross. He wont want you anymore. Now James. He has a girlfriend so when you are around him just bring her up the whole time, hopefully he will get the picture that you are not interested. And Tris.. I uhh.. Con?" Brad said hoping he would have an idea

"Tris needs a girlfriend. He's always talking about how much he wants one. My cousin doesn't live too far away. Tris knows her and she knows him. There could be a little spark" Connor said proudly

"Thats a great idea! There needs to be more girls here!" I laughed a bit noticing I am the only girl in their friend group no wonder they all like me. "Whats her name?" 

"Her names Elle! Shes our age and realllly funny! You would like her a lot" Connor said. We all agreed to the Elle plan. It would be a great way to get his mind off me. And the other boys plan are great as well! I really hope this works..

"I think Connor needs a girlfriend as well" Con said all cheekily 

"That's the last thing on the list Con" Brad said while giving him a little nudge "And for Brad.. He can have Abigail all to himself but only behind closed doors" Brad said while smiling and put his forhead against mine again and wrapped his arms around me. 

"Sounds like a plan" 

YAY 1,000 READS!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! 

thank you all so much! i love you all!

i hope you guys like this chapter! i tried making it longer!

congrats elle! you will be tristan's girlfriend (maybe, but only if the plan works out ;)) 

keep voting and reading! 

thankssssssssssss!!!