Chapter 6

Abigail's POV

I looked at Brad trying to process what he just told me. He likes me. Yes I already knew that. I felt done with boys from what just happened with James. Without thinking I turned around. I felt a strong grip turn me back around. Brad pushed his lips into mine and I fell into a trance. I stayed there for a second because it felt so right. I then realized I couldn't do it anymore and broke away. I then sprinted back home and told Brad I would talk to him later. But I am not sure when later is...

As I got home I went to the couch and planted face down.

2 days later

I heard someone walk through the door. I look up happy to see who it is.

"Joey!! And...?" I said excitedly then questionably. Joey came in with someone who was absolutely gorgeous, but I have no idea who he is!

"Hey Abi! Uh this is my brother! Ashton! He came back from college. I thought I'd introduce you guys!" Joey said winking. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I got up and walked my way over to ashton. I gave him a quick smile and hand shake.

"Ahh so you are this Abigail, Joey talks about alllll the time" he said with a big smile.

"Haha yes. But we are like brother and sister soo i guess i am your sister too?" I said laughing at him wanting him to say no.

"Lets just be friends" he said with a wink. I smiled back at him and almost died inside. What am I doing?? I just met this guy!! And i might have feelings for Brad....

"Im going down to Tris' house thought I'd introduce Ashton. He's in a band too. Plays the drums!" Joey said. I love drummers.

I nodded and went to my room and got dressed quickly. I looked in the mirror and I looked terrible. I havent left the house in two days. Maybe thats why...

I walk out of my room and head out the door. Ashton and Joey are talking outside and I make my way to the both of them. We make our way to Tristans house. We get there and Tris opens up the door. Of course everyone else is there too.

"Hi!!" They all scream and give hugs to me, Joey, and shake hands with Ashton.

"Ashton you are a real cutie! Abi hop on that!" Rebecca said while laughing. I could see Brad and James get really mad and jealous. I see Tris getting a little annoyed as well. Well, at least theyre getting a taste of their own medicine. James really hurt me and Brad really rushed me. I gave Ashton a quick one arm hug and said

"No we are just friends" i said looking up at him and both of us smiling

"Yep! A guy can just be friends with a beautiful girl right?" Ashton said and smiled at me again. Thank you ashton! The boys look like they wanted to kill him. Well James now you know how I felt. We went to the living room and Brad basically ran to make sure he sat next to me.

He whispered in my ear. "Are you trying to make me jealous? Cause it's working..." His whisper was hot to my ear and soothing. I couldn't find the words to say. Then he kissed my neck. I shot up.

"I gotta go pee. Yeah okay"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I updated!!!!

I added Ashton cause I thought it would be fun :) and cuz I love Ashton!

I hope you like my fanfic!!!

Im kind of running out of ideas :/ if you have any inbox me on here!!!

Thank you!!!!