Chapter 8

Abigails POV

We made our way to the parking lot of the amusement park. I hoped today was going to be fun. Its just awkward when I am around the boys. Tris and I aren't that close. And neither is Connor and I. I understand with Tris, but with Con? I really miss him. I got out of the car and gave Ashton a quick smile. I liked Ashton. He was cute, nice, and sweet but he was missing something. I see him as a friend. Well I mean I'm basically being flirty and stuff with him to give the boys a taste of their own medicine. I ran up to Joey and put my arm around him and gave him a quick hug. We both laughed and walked up to the park.

"Alright guys! What's first?!" Tris said loudly while being really excited

"The roller coaster!!!" Brad screamed

We all laughed at Brad. Brad and Con ran to the roller coaster. We all fast walked to try to catch up to them. The line for the ride was sooo long so we decided to go in the singles line so it was faster. We waited about 30 minutes in line until I finally got on the ride. The ride was fast and really fun. I was smiling the entire time. Then I see a big flash and laugh so hard. I couldn't wait to see the picture it took of me because it was going to be so bad. I stood in a long line to see the picture. It was taking forever so I decided to leave. As I walk out of the exit of the ride, I look around and I could not see anyone! I walked out a little bit and looked around. I then felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around.

"Con!" I said loudly

"Hey! I cant find anyone!" Con said nervously

I looked around a bit and shrugged my shoulders. "Might as well just sit and wait till they come back!" I said

We both sat down on the bench. It was a bit awkward. I finally decided to speak up.

"Con.." I paused for a bit "what happened between us"

"Nothing happened thats the problem"

I looked at him and he was looking at his hands.

"But thats okay Abigail. Ive moved on and I realized that I just want to be friends with you. You are amazing and I don't want to lose you."

I smiled at Connor and gave him a big hug. While still in the hug, I said "Connor you are amazing and I dont want to lose you. You are like my best friend" We broke our hug and smiled at each other for awhile then broke into laughter.

"I missed this" Con said with a smile.

"Me too" I said with a smile as well.

"There you guys are!" Ashton said while walking up with Brad. "We were worried sick!"

"We were trying to find you guys!!" Connor said "where is everyone else?"

"Tris, James and Joey all went to the space ride. But I really want to do the maze!! Can we go now!" Brad said

We all agreed and went to the maze. The maze had 5 different entrances. So all of us chose on own. The whole maze was different mirrors and different other things. It was scary at first. It was dark with different lights. I started running. Im not gonna lie. I was scared. I was running a bit until I hit something hard.

"Ouch" I rubbed my head and looked up

"There you are" Ashton said smiling and put his hands on me

I laughed a bit "Hi. This thing is kind of scary"

"Yeah and its private." He said while smiling and walking a bit till we hit the wall. He started leaning into me.

"Ashton sto-" I said while being uncomfortable

"Wow you guys couldn't wait till you got home" Brad said with an angry look on his face and he walked away. I sighed and walked away from Ashton and walked forward to finish the maze. I finally got out and saw Brad a little bit away. I decided to run towards him.

"Brad!" I said while running towards him. "Brad!" We wasn't turning around. "Brad! Listen to me" i said and grabbed his shoulder

"Abigail Im done! Why am I not good enough? I confessed my feelings to you and you are acting like nothing has happened! Im seeing you with other guys that dont deserve you. I cant see you kissing other boys" he said and turned around again but I grabbed his shoulder again. "Abigail what do you want okay? I really am done Abi. Why are you doing this to me?" He looked at me for awhile but I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. He just turned around and walked away

"..because I like you!" I yelled at him. He walked a little bit more than turned around and looked with a confusing look.

"Ive been doing all of this because I like you okay. Its stupid. Im stupid. I was trying to make you jealous and make James feel the pain I felt when he did this to me. Brad I cant believe I did this to you. I will nev-"

"Just shut up" brad said quickly while he lunged towards me. He rammed his lips into mine. It was perfect. The kiss was filled with sparks and passion. I rapped his arms around his neck and wanted to stay there forever.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Awe i liked this chapter!

I hope you guys liked it! Please tell me what you think! Wow almost 900 reads!!! I cant believe it!! Thank you all so much! I love you all!!

Whats a good ship name for Abigail and Brad?

I will update in the next few days!

Thankssss!!!!