Chapter 7

Abigail's POV

Instead of going to the bathroom, i make my way to the kitchen. I open up the fridge to get a drink and just spend some time alone. I tap my foot and look for something to drink. I start to hum a song and bend down to open the bottom drawer.

"Woah there"

I quickly jump up. I turn around to see Ashton looking at me smirking. He gave me a quick wink. I rolled my eyes and got the drink. I sat on the other side of Ashton on the kitchen island.

"Soo... You have to go to the bathroom but you're in here" Ashton gave a quick little laugh

"Haha yeah I lied. Um just needed to get away from there" I said looking down at my drink

"All your ex boyfriends in one room?" He laughed

"No! Just one kind of and a thing with the other two. Wait how did you know?" I said questionably

"Joey tells me everything" he said and winked. I rolled my eyes.

"Thats just wonderful"

"Dont worry babe. It was all good things. Nothing to not like you" he said with a cute little smile. I blushed a little bit. I looked back at him and he was smiling. I laughed a bit.

"What are you looking at?" I said while still laughing

"Oh nothing" he said with a smirk and bit his lip. "Hey uh Abigail. I was wond--"

"Heyyy! Whats going on here?" James said right in front on my face making sure I didnt see Ashton. Thanks James. What was Ashton going to ask me? Ugh.

"Yeah guys whats up?" Brad said while wrapping his arm around me. I unwrapped his arm and walk over to Ashton and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Just talking to Ashton" I smiled at Brad and James' angry faces "Why?" I said with a smile

They grit there teeth a bit "No reason" Brad said

"Hey guys my mom left us some tickets to the amusement park thats going on this weekend. Wanna come?" Tris said asking all of us. We all nodded and agreed.

We all hopped in Tris' van and made our way to this amusement park. I hope this is going to be fun. I havent had fun in awhile. We rode in the car for about 30 minutes to the amusement park.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Updated again!!

Im actually really excited on where this fanfic is going!

I will update again soon! I just want something really exciting or something with a lot of drama at the amusement park so i need to think :)

Will update tomorrow probably