Chapter 4

• James POV •

The kiss with Abigail was great. I've never liked a girl like her. She was special. She cared for me and thats all that matters. I grab her hand and I lead her back up to Tristan's house. I open the door letting her walk in first. As we walk inside I see Connor looking at us questionably and Tris and Brad giving me the death glare.

"I.. Uh.. Just helped her get her phone from the car." James said nervously

The boys shrugged it off. Thank God. I mean Brad is too drunk to process and I dont know about Tris. It just sucks knowing that all your friends have a crush on the same girl.

• Abigail's POV •

I sit down at the table. It was awkward now. The boys were giving James the death glare. I shrugged off their actions and got a drink from the fridge. I settled with water while the boys were drinking something else. I saw Joey in the dining room so I decided to go and hang out with him instead of being in this awkward situation. As I get into the dining room I realize that it's not Joey but Connor. He turns around and sees me there and gives a quick smile then looks down.

"Oh I'm sorry Connor, I thought you were Joey.." I said as I quickly turn around

"Wait! It's fine! Just sit down a bit, I don't bite" he said with a cute little smile

I shrugged and decided to sit down with Connor. I haven't gotten to really get to know Connor. He has been the queit one of the group.

"So did you have fun at the party?" I said wanting to make conversation

"Yeah! I got to meet tons of new people! Just sucks what happended with Brad. I guess he saw you with James..." He said looking at his hands

"What? What did he see?" I ask quickly

"You two leaning into each other outside I guess" He shrugs his shoulders

"Ha! Well thanks to Joey nothing happened so.." I said and Connor lifts his head up with eyes wide

"Oh.. Well this is awkward"

"Haha. Yeah but I don't get why he has to get upset about that. I mean I know he likes me but it's not like we are dating so I can like who ever I want! But Connor I do want to thank you though"

"What? Why?" He said laughing

"You are the only one out of the boys who haven't been overly flirty with me" We both laughed

"I guess youre welcome?" He said to me and looked in my eyes. I kind of got lost in his eyes for a while. They are just so clear blue and perfect.

"Connor you're really special. You know that? A girl would be really lucky to have you" I said and put my hand on his and he put his on top of mine and we just smiled at eachother. It was just nice to talk to someone. We both got up from the table and went into a hug.

"You're amazing" I heard Connor whisper and I gave him a quick smile.

We walked back into the kitchen to the three boys chugging down some drink.

"Oh God. Let's hope that's water! Haha" Connor looked at me and laughed. Connor was a really nice guy and very sweet. He's someone that could be my bestfriend and always be there for me. I like that. I laughed back at him.

"The- There shhe is!!" Brad said while stumbling his words and fell on top of me trying to hug me

"Uh.. hi Brad" I hug quickly then he stepped back

"Soo.. Abi youu you will kiss James but you won't kiss me huh?" He actually sounded serious this time

"What you saw is not what happened.. We didn't even kiss. Right James?" I said looking at him with a serious look

"Right. Brad what you saw was nothing okay. We are just friends" He said with a sad smile. I was sad too. James was great and would be a great boyfriend but sadly we have an awkward situation.

"Good" Tris said with a smirk and walked up to me and stood next to me wrapping his arm around me. I looked at James with a worried look, but he didn't even look at me.

"So.. Uh.. yeah Brad nothing to worry about okay" I went up to him and patted his head. He looked a bit happy.

"Movie? Haha" Connor said laughing.

We all followed Connor into the living room, but I excused myself to the bathroom. I just sat in there for a while just wanting to be away from the boys a bit. After a bit I hear a knock on the door. I open the door to see James. I smile and let him in and we both sit on the bathroom floor.

"Well. That was awkward." He said and grabbed my hand

"Yeah I know. Haha"

"It's tough being beautiful huh?"

"Haha oh god it's not that. I've probably been the only girl around you 24/7 huh"

"Yeah I guess so" We laughed and I put my head on his shoulder

"You're my favorite though" I winked and smiled at him

"You're my favorite too. Though Joey is pretty hot" We laughed and then looked at eachother. We slowly leaned into and kissed eachother. I smiled through the kiss because it was simple and sweet. Then the door opened. What the hell. Of course I just can't have a normal relationship. We then turn to see all the boys staring and Tris and Brad leaving shortly after. Great. I feel bad now.

Yay! New Chapter!

Who do you want Abigail with??

Is this any good? Im kind of running out of ideas and have no idea where this story is going :/ hahaha

Anyone really good at covers? If you are could you please help me with one?!?! I will love you forever and give you a shoutout on a 15k account on twitter!

Thanks!!!!