Chapter 18

Ahhhh so guess what? THIS STORY MADE THE WHAT'S HOT LIST! Granted, it wasn't even in the top 300, but it was good enough! Keep voting, fanning, commenting, and adding, you guys! <3 (: I'm soooo sorry I haven't uploaded in ages. School, homework, sports, homework, life, homework.... and more homework. You know how it is, right?

 Chapter 18~

 (Geek's PoV)

 She kissed me back.

 Ainsley kissed me back.

 And then all of a sudden it ended.

 "Ainsle-"

 "Take me home, Geek," she said, lifting her head and staring me in the eyes. I brushed away my romantic feelings and reverted back to my fake nerdy self, obediently starting the car and driving towards her house.

 "I-"

 "Don't want to talk about it yet," she cut in.

 "Yet?" I questioned, a ghost of a smile appearing on my face at her little slip-up. Miracle of all miracles, Ainsley's face turned a bit pink. I blinked, wondering if it was just an illusion I wanted to see.

 "Geek," she growled. I sighed and relaxed my grip on the wheel, silently submitting to her wishes. My subconscious knew she'd need time to think about what happened, but hell, I was impatient. I wanted her to be mine, and I wanted her to know it. I wanted her to want me too.

 The car was quiet with deep thoughts when I pulled into her driveway. Half of me was uneasy about her being alone in the house after what we went through last night, but half of me knew that it was over for now and I shoudn't follow her in.

 "Bye," I sighed as she closed the door. My eyes followed her as she made her way to the house and entered, not looking back at me once.

~

 I held the phone up to my ear, waiting for him to answer.

 "This is Stan from Weed Killers, may I help you?" I rolled my eyes at him.

 "Seriously, Carl. You have got to stop with the lame answerings."

 "What am I supposed to say, Nate? 'Hey, Carl speaking, you're talking to an undercover CIA agent, how may I help you this fine day?' Really? No," he huffed.

 "Stop whining. What was up with lunch earlier?"

 "What about it?" He feigned innocence.

 "You know exactly what," I growled warningly.

 "Dude, she's freaking sexy! How'd you pick her up? Who IS she? Where'd you meet her? I have got to get a girl like her, man," he rambled. I felt the spike in my blood pressure and clenched my hands tightly around the steering wheel to release some steam.

 "Shut up. If you ever, and I mean ever, hit on her like that again, I'll rip your balls off. Or rather, I'll tell her how many STD's you have and she'll realize you were trying to seduce her and she'll come at you with a plastic fork. And Carl? You do not want to know what she threatens with a plastic fork," I added chillingly. He sighed melodramatically and I could practically see the spoiled pout on his face.

 "You're such a selfish dick, Nate. Why don't you ever share with me? I'm your best friend, man! And besdies, who's the first person who informed you about finding the whereabouts, huh?" He taunted knowingly. I exhaled noisily.

 "You are."

 "Say it."

 "No."

 "Nate."