Im no slut I'm just a teen mom

New Story. I was bored so i decided to write this. I've been thinking about it for a long time. I was inspired when i read something about juding people.People start judging people without knowing the whole story. This story is about a girl who got pregnant when she was fifteen when she was raped. Because she is pregnant people call her a slut.

Yeah I am a sixteen year old mother but not by choice. I was raped when I was fifteen. That one night changed everything. Its not that I don't love being a mommy to four month old Xavier . Xavier was the best thing that ever happened to me. He had this beautiful brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for Xavier . Even go to school. I knew if I go to school people will call me slut no one would be believe me. But I did it anyway. I did for Xavier . Like any other mother I wanted the best for my son and so I had to finish my education I didn't want to have to live with my parents forever. My parents had done a lot for me. They left it up to me to decided if I wanted to have this baby. I was so confused I didn't know what to do. I was only fifteen for crying out loud! The only thing I was sure of was that I wanted to have Xavier. I wanted to keep him. I wanted to take care of him , to watch him grow I didn't care how he came into the world and I promised myself he would never find out his mother was raped.