chapter 21

"I was a freshman. The typical teenage girl with big dreams and what not. I was quite popular, sophomores used to ask me out all the time but I wasn't allowed to date till I was sixteen.  And because I was the perfect daughter I couldn't ever disobey my parents.

Just like all the other girls my age I was in love with the idea of love. I had a huge crush on Josh. He was a sophomore, played basketball and mr. Popular. All the girls swooned over his blond hair and blue eyes.  Although he hadn't asked me out I knew me and him would be together. 

So I joined the school dance team.  I wanted to be good enough for him, you know? And thats how ended up being the most popular freshman. I was friends with the older girls were on the school dance team with me. We sat together at lunch table. Tanya, the popular sophomore with her two best friends, a few jocks, who were juniors sat with us 'cause they wanted Tanya, and my two best friends Daina and Amelia. They were also on the dance team.

Popularity meant everything to me but I would never backstab my friends yo get it.  I always thought my friends had felt the same way. Boy was I wrong. 

That day I went home to the usual bickering of Claire,  my half sister, and dad. They were fighting again about Ryder. Ryder Harrington.  was a college drop out and Clair's good for nothing boyfriend.  He was the reason Claire dropped out of college. 

Dad was yet again lecturing Claire about how she deserved so much more than the town's bad boy. He was right about Ryder. He was 25 years old and had absolutely achieved nothing in his life. The only thing he had was his daddy's money which he spent like water. 

Before I could make it to my room I heard the door slam shut and I knew Claire was gone. She had gone to her low life boyfriend who lived across the road from.

I, on the other hand, went to my room practised my routine and took a shower. 
Josh called my that night.  He had called me a couple of times before so i was used to it. He was really easy to talk to.

Josh talked about the well awaited party that Ryder, the same asshole, boyfriend, threw every once every month. Every one was invited.  See our town was pretty small so everyone knew every one.

"So you coming? " josh had asked. 
Obviously my mother would never let me so I made the excuse that I already  had plans with a few cousins of mine.

I was still talking to Josh when my mother had walked in.
" Your father and I are going to visit your grandmama. I need you to go to the Harrington's house. Claire is there and I need you to bring her home. I have this gut feeling  that something really bad is going to happen.  You bring your sister home and call us if you need anything.  Ok?"

Mum was sending me to the Harrington house!  That's where the party was going on. I was hoping that tonight would be the night Josh would kiss me. I was fifteen and life was beautiful so its natural for a girl like me to think that way.

Anyway I told Josh that I would meet him at the party and hung up. 
I didn't plan on staying long. I didn't really like parties. Drunk people creeped me out. But Josh would be there so I figured it wouldn't be so bad. I should never have gone.

So there I was dressed in my brand new dress paired with black leggings and boots I was super excited because it was my first party.
However just like I had said before drunk people made me uneasy.  People were everywhere.  Some were almost completely naked dancing in only boxers.  Others were in the process of stripping on a makeshift stage. I saw a few people making out on the sofas.

My eyes scanned for two people. 
1. Josh so he could put an end to the uneasiness that I had been feel or
2. Claire so I could get the hell out of here. 

Unfortunately I saw neither.  Instead I ended up meeting the devils spawn himself. 

"Aww look who we have here," Ryder cooed.  He was completely shirtless.  Wearing only a pair of dark jeans.  Because of the lighting I couldn't really see his face very well but I could smell the alcohol off of him.

"Are you here to party? " he asked. "Let me get to a drink. "

"No thank you. Can you tell me where my sister is?" I didn't want to talk him. I just wanted to go home and watch 2 broke girls. 

"Your sister is enjoying herself. You should too, " he whispered in my ear, sending goosebumps down my spine. I realized right then and there that I hated the man. I hated him.

"I need to find my sister."

Before I could leave he pulled my arm so my back slammed into his front. His arms snaked around me, pulling me close to him. I tried to struggle free but he wouldn't let go. He held on so tight I was hurting.

"" You are so beautiful,  " he told me. Then he carried me to his room.
I screamed but no one would hear over the loud music.
I cried and begged him to stop and he wouldn't he just smirked at me. He left me in the room dark room and I thought he had left but he came back. He came back and he..."

"I passed out and the police found me when they raided the party, i had been alone in  Ryders bed bleeding.   That's all I remember.  Every thing after that was a blur.

Word got around that I begged Ryder to take my virginity and when the cops caught us I accused him  of rape. My own best friend spread that rumor and a month later she started dating Josh.

No charges were pressed against Ryder because of lack of evidence. He was sent to rehab though because of his drug problem". 

When Arianna finished her story I couldn't look her her in the eye. All that was going through my mind was

Ryder never raped her that night.  Xavier is my son. ...

Ohk so dats where diz chap ends.  Made me wana update sooner... Got my fingers crossed hope I didn't disappoint.... so what do you think about Damon's thoughts is he in denial, he wants to be Xavier’s dad or is it something else? ?
Comment please?