Chapter 12

I stood outside Arianna's house, trying to calm myself down.

What the hell was I doing here?

I had no idea what to do next.

I’m being paranoid she probably just has a cold or something.

-But what id if something has happened to Xavier.

So what, he's not my kid.

-But he's Arianna's

She might think I’m a stalker

-she might think I’m sweet

I argued with myself for about five minutes until I decided it was lame to leave from the front door so I knocked.

It wasn't long before Arianna answered. She opened the door and her mouth dropped open a little. My lips automatically stretched into a smile.

That’s weird I used to have full control on my lips. Now she's definitely going to think I’m a stalker.

Just like my lips my eyes also seemed to have its own mind today. 

They automatically scanned Arianna's body.

She was wearing grey shorts and an over-sized white t-shirt. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun which made her look hotter than ever.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she let me in "Shouldn't you be in school?"

"Shouldn't you?"

"Didn't feel like it," she shrugged. 

"Same here," I smiled.

Arianna rolled her eyes.

"So where's the little man?”

"Asleep, finally got him to shut his eyes, I’m exhausted."

**

Ash

I couldn't find Arianna anywhere, I tried calling her cell but she wouldn't pick up.

Where the hell was this girl?

I hoped everything was ok at home with her baby.

I hadn't had the chance to meet the little guy yet. Didn't like children very much.

I was still thinking about Arianna when someone covered my eyes from behind.