chapter 18

*Damon's p.o.v

"Arianna! " I called for the third time, pretending to be impatient.  "Call mama."
"Mama." Xavier  also called. 
We were sitting on the breakfast table, Xavier on my lap, waiting for Arianna to make us pancakes. 

"Yes I hear you. Give me a minute, " even though her back was to me I knew she was rolling her eyes. 

With her silky brown hair tied in a bun,  dressed in shorts and t-shirt Arianna made me wana take her here on the kitchen table. Yes its true all guys think from their dicks. I couldn't help it. She had the most sexiest hips. Nicest curves I ever saw. My usual type was blonde and I had a thing for tiny waist, yet I still fell for Arianna.  She was just something else. 

Part of me always believed in fate. In destiny.  That there is always a happy ending. My parents weren't meant for each other.  My mother's happy ending was with Jared, Keith's father.  I knew as soon as I laid eyes on Arianna I was sure, she was my happy ending. 

"What's taking so long mama? Im staving. " I placed Xavier on the table and started to play with the spoons. Pretending it was my drum set. Xavier giggled as I played terrible music.

"Tsk tsk. Damon you have about the same amount of patience as a new born baby." Arianna put down a plate in front of me that was mounted with pancakes.  She sat across from me and Xavier. 
"My son is more patient than you. " she stuck out her tongue at me. "Isn't that right Xavier?  Isn't Damon the most impatient being to walk this planet? "

"Da..." Xavier tried to say my name. 
"Damon. " I tried helping him."say Damon."
Xavier ignored me and concentrated on his hot mother who was feeding him a spoonful of baby goo.

"So darling, " I said in most sofisticated voice I could master. I picked up the newspaper and pretended to read.  "Have you ironed my clothes for work, dear wife?"

"No. You're not going to work today,  " Arianna whined, playing along with my little act. "I wana go shopping today. Take us shopping. Please.  " she is battering her eyes at me.

"As you wish my lady," I put down the newspaper and leaned over to kiss her.
She giggles and and Xavier giggles with her.

"Ok then. I'll go home and take a shower. You give Xavier a bath. I'll pick you up in an hour and we'll go shopping. " I say as I clear the table after we had eaten breakfast. 

"Sounds good to me." She smiles.

*

"Mom!" I call as I enter my house.  I find her sitting in the kitchen. She is seated on a a stool by the kitchen counter.  Her dirty blond hair is open and messy. She must have been running her hands through the strands.  She always does that when she's stressed.  A cup of coffee in her hands.  Her emerald green eyes seemed so sad. It looked as though she had been crying.  They were small and red.
It's almost 10 am but she is still in her robes.  She is usually ready for work by this time. 
"Mom what's wrong?" That's when I noticed someone else in the kitchen with her. His back was to me. He stood up at the sound of my voice.  My mother looked down at her fingers. 
The man was now staring at me with curious dark eyes.  He had dark brown hair, same as mine. He was dressed in crisp navy blue armani suit, like those billionaire business men.

"You must be Damon," he said clasping his hands together.  I noticed the dimond studded rolex on his left arm.

My eyes darted to my mother, confused and silently pleading her to explain to me who the hell was this man, standing in our kitchen and why is she so damn upset. 

"Mom." I was now irritated.  I wanted to punch something.  Sometimes when im really angry I feel the need to punch things. 

"Damon. . I..This is.." she was so lost for words.  This has never happened before.  She's a lawyer she supposed to be really good with her words. 

"Damon, " the man spoke again.  "I am Richard Hastings. I am your father. "

Anger boiled up inside of me. I felt fire.  My whole body felt like it was on fire.  Amd with fire came pain. Excruciating pain. Pain that I had been feeling for the past 17 years. All that bottled up anger and pain threatened to burst out of me.

"Father?" I spat, clenching my fists.

"Damon. " my mother said in the most soothing voice she could master.  She knew what was took come.  She knew how much I loathed this despicable person who is claiming to be my father. 

I didn't notice my mother stand but she was now standing between the man and I.

"I understand you're upset-" the man began to say but I cut him off.

" upset?  Im fucking pissed!" I managed to hiss through my teeth. "what the hell are doing in my house. "

My mother gasped. "Hear him out Damon. " she pleaded.  Her hands resting on my arm.  No matter what she did or said I did not feel calm. I debated whether I should punch him already. Why now? Why was je back now?

"it's ok Melissa. Let him vent out his anger. I deserve it. I deserve a lot more he has every right to be angry. I am a terrible father-"

Thats it I had heard enough. I took a deep breath and "look sir. I have no idea what you want from me but I assure you I don't have a father. And I certainly do not need you in my life." I decided not to punch. I turned to my mother who had her eyes glued to the floor.

"By the time I come back he should be out if this house. "

Ohk so that's where this chapter ends... pliz gimme feedback ... I really need it...  all editing will b done upon completion of the book.
Also I has posted the pic of Damon's biological  parents ... thanks fo reading :)