Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Leah

I woke up the next morning with the biggest headache ever! Cider hangovers were the worst. I felt really cold in bed so I moved over to Chris to warm up but he wasn't there. I looked around the room and saw him fixing his tie.

"Hey"

"Hey" I replied. "Where are you going?" I moved on the bed so I was sitting in the middle of it. He looked hot in his blue suit, I've forgotten how hot he always looked at the office. This week's gone too long.

"I have a meeting with your Grandfather and then some other stuff so I'll be busy all day," he said moving around the room picking and moving stuff in a rush. "...but I'll see you tonight your Nan's doing the last ball party before everyone goes back to their boring life's"

"Great can't wait," I said sarcastically. He laughed and moved back to the bed to kiss me.

"So I won't see you all day" he shook his head looking sad

"Well better give you something to remember," I said just before his lips touched mine.

Our lips met and my arms went tightly around his neck bringing the kiss deeper. I could feel his hands on my hips and back rubbing up and down.

I brought our bodies closer and started moving closer to him. The kiss started off with our tugs dancing together but then I moved to kiss his jaw and down his neck. I could hear him groaning.

"Leah... I need to go" he slowly breathed out.

My lips went back to his mouth and my hands went in his soft hair pulling lightly on the ends. I could feel him growing bigger in his trousers and couldn't help myself moving closer on him which seemed to have an interesting effect.

He pulled me up to him so my legs where wrapped around his hips and I was on my back. His hands were on my breasts, squeezing tight, it was making me feel hot and wild under him. My hands were on his chest and they were moving down near his trousers.

"Leah..." he moaned, his voice seems trapped half saying yes and the other saying no. I felt bad. I knew he had to go but I was working him up, I just couldn't stop myself.

"Aaahh" came a low loud grown from his throat as he pushed himself off me and moved to the other side of the room fixing his hair and suit again. "'I really need to go and you've just made be horny as hell, thanks"

"You're welcome and that's what you get for making me sing last night" I sat up again looking at him. I most likely looked stupid but I was trying to giving him a look that said how much I wanted him. He kept eye contact for a bit then ran back over to give me a quick peck before running out the door.

I felt silly that even though he had left a good hour later I was still lying on the bed looking up at the ceiling smiling to myself. What could I say, I'm in love.

After getting dressed and getting ready I thought I'd go find my Nan. Felt I haven't seen her much this week. I asked at the front where she might be and find her only minutes after just there in the Greenhouse that was closed off from the rest of the hotel.

"Why is it that wherever you go a greenhouse follows?" I asked walking into the room. She was doing something with the roses.

"I guess they just follow me" she put down her things and came over to me giving me a side hug. "How are you, my dear?"

"I'm great thanks Nan, really good"

"Yes I can see, you're glowing my dear" I blushed at what she said. I had noticed today when I looked in the mirror that my skin looked clear and my eyes looked bright. It could be because of the clear air and nice weather we were having or it could be how happy I now am. I feel and look more alive.