Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Coming out of my room I saw Leah walking... no running towards me. She was looking down so I don't think she saw me until I called her name.

"'Leah," I said

She stopped moving and looked up at me. She was about ten steps away but I could see something was wrong. She was crying and her arm looked red. I started walking forward but I needn't walk anymore before she ran into my arms crying into my chest.

"Leah, what happened?" I said wrapping my arms around her shoulders. She had her arms wrapped around my waist and her head lay on my chest. I kissed her head and held her in my arms before moving her into my room.

"Come on, sit down," I said showing her to the bed and sitting next to her. I brought my hand to her face wiping away her tears and pulling her hair away. "Now tell me what happened"

She looked up at me and I thought my heart was going to break.

She stayed there on the bed and told me everything.

I'm going to kill him! I thought to myself and after him, I'm going to kill Jess. It was the worst sound in the world, to hear her cry. I wanted to make it stop but I didn't know what to say.

"Stay here," I said leaving the room before she could say anything.

I leave the room and couldn't stop the anger running through me, I felt like I was about to blow. I never wanted to hurt someone more in my life. My breathing was coming out in harsh breaths and every muscle in my body was tense.

I was walking down the hall when I saw Ben going into his room. He held his head up to me with a smile but when he saw my face and not making eye contact with him he frowned and looking worried.

"What's wrong?" he asked but I ignored him and kept walking. He pulled out his arm so it went cross my chest but out all that went through my head was. This guy was stopping me from killing that sick rat! I wanted to kill him too, forgetting that he was my brother in a rage. I pushed it away, making him back off.

"Get out of my way!" I said angrily

"No you're not going anywhere like this, now tell me," he said trying to keep up with me walking down the hall. This was making me angrier. He was getting in the way again.

"You can't stop me," I said pushing him away again.

I left him in the hall and I continued to find Alex. I don't care how long I get in prison I don't want that sick twisted no good dick anywhere near her again. I carried on walking towards where I thought was Alex's room. My heart was beating fast and my fisted were clenched together.

I turned the corner of the hall where the staircase to the main entrance is when Connor and Jake stood in my way, with their arms crossed, who did they think they were two nightclub bouncers? They both glared at me and blocked my path. I stood strong taking calm breaths in to try to remember that these are my friends, these are my friends. But every time I closed my eyes I saw that punk touching Leah or seeing her face as she cried.

I stood my ground. I'll get them out my way if it lost me, my friends. I heard running from behind me and turned to see Ben and Karl running towards us so they were now at the back of me, all of them blocking me in. I felt like a wild animal trying to get free to kill.

I looked to Ben who was lowered his arms trying to calm me down.

"I called them," he said. I looked back at them all one by one.

"Get out my way" I grunted

They all looked at each other. "What happened?" Jake asked but I couldn't answer him because just thinking what happened drove me crazy. I shook my head side to side and started pacing left to right, wall to wall in the little space they left me. I tried to think of ways to calm down but it wasn't working. The only thing that I could think of that made me feel better was to kick his ass or kill him either one. I liked the second best. I moved to get past them again trying to catch them off guard which worked.