Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Chris

We were walking through the field just past the lake, everyone was having their picnic on the fields away from the golf court but wasn't far. Still, Leah's feet started to hurt. I bent down and slowly took her shoes off for her. Lingering on her soft ankles. Was it weird that I thought her feet were even beautiful?

We carried on walking hand in hand past the trees and embraced the nature around us. I looked over at Leah and she had her eyes closed. Taking in a large breath, enjoying the sun in her face.

She looked so beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Which caused me to trip over a tree root. I stumbled forward but managed not to fall.

Leah just burst out laughing at me.

"Oh, you think that was funny ya?" I asked pulling her closer to me but she pulled around and stepped back a couple of steps. I stood still staring at her while she smiled and laughed.

"What you are doing?" I asked just as she started running through the field and hiding behind a tree. I laughed at what she was doing. I was past thirty and I was playing hide and seek. I couldn't see her anymore but I could hear her laughing around me.

"Leah I'm not playing come on," I said half laughing. She stepped away from behind a tree leaning on it, smirking.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I'm too old for hiding and seek" I laughed at her.

"Oh... ok. I thought we were playing kiss chase but never mind" she said just as I started running toward her. She let out a little squeal before starting to run away.

She was pretty slow if I have to be honest but I liked the chase watching her bum in that dress was far too much fun.

I was close on her tail when I decided to end it, I grabbed her waist and gently pulled her to the floor with me on top. I could feel her chest rising and lowing from running.

I lent down and brushed my lips against hers. It wasn't that I just wanted to kiss her anymore. I needed to kiss her, needed it like I needed air and water. My entire body trembled just from the barest touch of her lips.

She threw her arms around my neck and returned the kiss with equal excitement. The warm pleasure of her body under my own felt so right! Like she was meant to be there and stay there forever. I pushed closer to hers, pulling her on top of my body covering mine feeling all the mussel and heat coming from her. She was everything I dreamed she'd be.

"I want you" I murmured "I want you now, in every way," I said kissing my way down her neck.

My hands were moving up and down her body trembling more than ever.

She did this to me. She made me feel that everything with her was like the first time.

When I was kissing her I felt like... this kiss was a kiss. Not like all the others, the others weren't real.

"Tell me... tell me what you want" I whispered in her ear.

I look down at her looking up at me with lust in my eyes. Her lips had parted in surprise. I can't help but make a little groan sound in the back of my throat. My eyes went down to look at her lips which had turned wet and red-pink from the kissing.

She tasted sweet just like a woman ought to. I was so overcome with excitement I completely forgot about the question. When my lips left hers I could hear her whispering something. I moved my ear to her mouth and I heard her say