Chapter 11

"Stop!" Chloe shrieked in fear. She held out a shaky hand to her pursuer. He smirked evilly.

The boy was dressed head to toe in a purple cloak. He had chilling yellow eyes that were trained on Chloe. He slowly approached the blonde. His weapon was his hands; he had the ability to control the weather.

"You have no idea who you're messing with," he growled. Chloe stared in horror as she watched the boy clap his hands together and summon a dark, ominous cloud above her.

It started to rain out of nowhere above the girl, even though it was beautiful sunny day. She gasped and fumbled to get to her feet. However, she slipped and fell in a mud puddle that began to form at her feet.

"Tell me where your father is!" the boy yelled angrily to Chloe.

"I don't know!" Chloe yelled. "Why do you care anyway?" She stared at her wet and sopping dress and weeped loudly. "My gown is ruined thanks to you!"

The boy smirked and raised his hands for another attack. "Because he is getting in the way."

Just then, Ladybug swooped in out of nowhere, landing in front of Chloe. She clenched her fists. Although she was shocked at this man's strange capabilities, she had to remain vigilant.

"What do you think you're doing? I don't remember the forecast saying anything about rain," Ladybug exclaimed.

The boy raised an eyebrow. "And who the heck are you? I believe Halloween was a few months ago!"

Ladybug rolled her eyes. "Ha ha. Real funny. But how about you start by introducing yourself?"

The boy grinned. "I am Storm Caster. And you are about to be fried, little bug."

"Cute name," a voice yelled out cheekily. Ladybug glanced to her right and saw Chat Noir leaning up against a tree. She sighed. Hadn't he gotten the hint that she didn't need any help?

"Hm, 'Storm Caster'... is that supposed to be intimidating?" Chat asked cheekily, walking over to Ladybug.

Storm Caster growled and his eyes sparked with anger. He clenched his fists and little bolts of electricity ran over his knuckles. "You won't know what hit you, stupid cat."

He then raised his hand and summoned a giant lightning streak from the sky. It came shooting towards Chat Noir. He quickly dodged the attack.

"Nice, but you missed," Chat shrugged.

Ladybug glanced over at Chloe who was still sitting dumbfounded on the ground. "Run Chloe!" the superhero yelled.

Chloe quickly got to her feet and ran away, crying. Ladybug guessed she was crying because her dress was practically ruined.

"Watch out, my lady!" Chat exclaimed. He pushed himself and Ladybug out of the way. They narrowly avoided a streak of lightning to the heart.

"I told you, don't call me that," Ladybug mumbled with a grunt.

She then got to her feet, helping Chat up as she did so. Ladybug sprinted over to Storm Caster. She flung her yoyo at him, it wrapped around his waist and he plummeted to the ground. His eyes sparked with rage and he summoned another lightning streak. Ladybug gasped. It was coming right for Chat Noir.