Extra Chapter: Apologies

~Published April 3, 2016~

A/N: Sorry for not updating!! Lent is done so I can continue writing, but not so much like last time. I would like to thank @LabRatsrules for the inspiration for this chapter, so thanks! Sorry if everyone is OOC in this, it's been a while since I wrote.

**Destiny's POV**

"Hey guys!" I greeted as I entered the lab.

"Hey, Des." Everyone greeted back except for one person: Leo.

"Leo? You alright, bud?" I asked him while crossing my arms and walking towards him.

"I'm fine. I'm gonna see what Mom needs." He didn't look at me at all and went to the elevator.

"Have you guys noticed how weird Leo's been acting since Douglas came in here?" I asked the trio who kinda nodded. I placed arms in a position that looked like I was Obi-Wan Kenobi, stroking his beard.

"Yeah, but I don't know why he's acting like that." Chase looked back to where Leo exited.

"Should I go talk to him about it?" I crossed my arms in concern.

"Just let him be for a while, I think he's just a little mad since he doesn't trust you anymore." Adam blurted out before Bree slapped his arm.

"What did you say?" I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"I said nothing!" Adam quickly covered his mouth.

"Just tell me, guys." I sighed out as they looked between each other.

"Ever since you told us you were bionic, Leo hasn't trusted you that much-" Chase started.

"He said he kinda felt...betrayed." Bree ended.

"Dang, I was worried about this kind of stuff." I mumbled out while running my hands through my hair.

"Maybe you can do something for him to trust you again. Like baking a pie! Perferably apple, please." Adam called out.

"I'm not making a pie...But I know that I have to do something for him...Thank you guys for still trusting me after this whole dilemma and stuff." I told them before leaving the lab, missing what they were saying to each other about.

~~~Leo's POV~~~

"Hey Mom, do you need help with anything?" I asked her as I sat on a stool that was near the counter.

"No, I think dinner is gonna be good tonight. Spaghetti or steak? Choose one." Mom asked me as she flipped through her cooking book.

"Steak. After Adam's spaghetti when Grandma came, I don't wanna eat spaghetti for a while." I cringed at the memory of Adam pouring out burnt noodles for Grandma Rose.

"Good idea..." She set her book on a stand before looking at me. "Are you okay, Leo? You don't normally stay this long with me unless you need something, and you haven't asked yet, so what's up?" She propped her elbows on the counter and looked at me.

"N-nothing is wrong!" I blurted out before she gave me her 'mom' stare. "Fine, I just feel...betrayed." I said the last word in a low voice.

"By who?" Mom asked. I refused to meet her glare but she managed to guess the right person. "Destiny?"

"Lab Rat D was her name..." I muttered out before I got hit with a spoon. "Oww!"

"Leo! She is still your sister!" She placed her hands on her hips, making a point. "She still cares about you, you know that?"

"I don't know if she still does, though. She doesn't go to school anymore and I don't feel as close as I used to be with her." I rubbed the back of my neck...kinda like Destiny.