Hole In One (Part 2)

~Published November 6, 2015~

*Destiny's POV*

Before letting my mind wander off from why Special Agent Ryker gave me a sad look, Davenport complained as he struggled in his hand cuffs.

"I don't understand how this could have happened! That painting is an original. It's got an ID chip imbedded in the canvas, scan it!" Davenport told Ryker to prove his innocence. Ryker scanned the canvas and a buzz went off.

"That, sir, is the bad buzz, which means no chip, but there is a Chip in prison, and he is mean." Ryker told him all of that with a serious face.

"Not that chip, Andy." I rolled my eyes as he glared at me because I used his nickname. Yeah, his name is Andrey Ryker, not a good name for an agent of the FBI. Ryker gestured his men to take Davenport into their car/truck, but the trio stopped them.

"Wait, he is telling the truth. We painted the fake." Bree admitted and Davenport looked surprised.

"Wait, what?!" He asked Bree.

"It's true..." I nervously rubbed my neck.

"We accidentally ruined the real painting, so we forged a copy so you wouldn't find out." Chase explained further.

"You WHAT?!"Davenport screamed.

"Okay, we're gonna have to act it out for him. Chase, you be the painting, I'll sneeze a hole in you." Adam said and I elbowed him in the stomach. 

"He's just kidding, look, Ryker, I'm sure this is just a big misunderstanding." I tried to cover up the sentence that Adam said.

"Yeah, Chase, go give the original to the man with the big badge and the tiny little scanner." Chase was about to walk out to get the painting, but we all remembered one thing:

"Wait, Adam, where did you put the painting?" Chase asked him.

"Oh, I threw it in the dumpster in the school." Adam answered casually.

"What!?" Chase screamed as I groaned. 

"You told me to put it where he wouldn't look! Did he look there? No, you're welcome!" Adam told him.

"Okay, maybe it's still there. If they get it back, will you let him go?" I asked Ryker and he squinted his eyes.

"I suppose. If you produce the original, then his story checks out, but until then, I've got a warrant to search the place." Ryker agreed and I let out a breathe.

"For what?" Davenport exclaimed.

"Forged art." He answer quickly. "We'll have to check every room in the house. Don't worry, we'll be careful." As soon as he said that, all his men, including him, started trashing the place. They destroyed vases, knocked down chairs, and more importantly cleared anything that were on the tables.

"Hey! You just said you'd be careful, hypocrite!! Don't break our rooms-! Ugh..." I tried yelling at them as they started walking up the stairs. 

"Relax Big 'D.' You didn't really break any laws...that they know of." Leo tried to calm him down, but it wasn't helping. 

"Look, have you thought about what happens when they find the lab and how to explain it?" Davenport whispered strictly.

"Now that's bad!" I cringed as he nodded.

"Hey, don't worry about this! I got this...Hey! Mr. Agent!" Adam grabbed the attention of Ryker. "We've got nothing to hide. But say we do, how would we go about doing that?" I pulled Adam back to us and dismissed Ryker.