A/N: Hiatus

~~Published February 26, 2016~~

This book will be on a Hiatus until I am able to write. With Lent (no Netflix), homework, anxiety, and other personal reasons, I've decided to put this book on an entire hiatus.

Updates will be sporadic and slower than usual. End of the year of school is a hassle with me, and again, this is one of my first books, so I can't have an exact schedule. All past A/N's will be unpublished for the other future readers that might read this book.

I am not quitting Wattpad entirely. I will reply to comments and such, read like the average Wattpader, but I will not be writing nor updating. Yes, it is kind of heartbreaking for me to write this, but I don't want you guys to anticipate if I'm going to update every week.

I'm not sure when I might come back to this book, but it's far from this date.

But, I want to thank every single reader for reading my awful excuse called a 'fan fiction.' The first time I wanted to write this series was just a test for me, and now I guess I can see that my books have been growing immensely.

As of today, the first book has around 20 thousand reads, 729 votes, and 62 comments. The second book has around 10 thousand reads, 470 votes, and 303 comments. I'm really happy to see that the ended series is still being remembered. More readers vote and such on my books, and it makes my day a little more brighter.

I remember when I was uncertain to publish the first book, but the more readers I got, the more I got intrigued into the art of Wattpad.

I will not delete/unpublish this story. This will remain for future readers to enjoy. I cannot promise that I will come back to this story in short notice, but what I can promise is that I will not, and I mean WILL NOT, abandon this story. I already abandoned 3 stories, and I'm not adding this book to the list.

Yes, I hate having a hiatus on a book I love, believe me, I read too. I can only hope that I can come back until I am ready to have this book with full back up support.

Also, check out @LabRatsrules for some coolio stories! We've been PM'ing for a while and we've exchanged some cool ideas. And if I can update, the next possible update will be an extra chapter about something we were talking about.

Thank you guys a lot for reading my stories, even if they were weird and awkward in the beginning...especially with some of my IRL friends kind reading this...But nevermind that. Thank you guys for reading and I hope you guys have a great day/night!! See you in the next update!! Bai!!!

~kate8800