Thank You/Announcement

.

Hey everyone!!

First of all, I'd like to give you a BIG BIG THANK YOU HUG. Thank you so so much for the support and for the great feedbacks I've received. The votes,the messages, and of course, the comments. They have really made me happy.

I wouldn't have gone this far out in the book without the support that you've shown me. There were times when I wasn't really confident about my writings; but the feedbacks that I've received from you has really motivated me and boosted my confidence as an amateur writer.

So again, thank you so so much for reading Run Alpha, Run. 

=================

Now to all Nate lovers out there, do not fret my loves

Now to all Nate lovers out there, do not fret my loves. @xxMarsiexx guessed it right in her comment on Chapter Thirty One. THERE'S GOING TO BE A SPIN OFF OF NATE'S STORY.

Nate is such a good character and he doesn't deserve to be just a supporting one; he deserves to be the lead. So, if you want to check it out I have already posted the book. The book is entitled: Medicine

I'll start posting chapters for that book in two weeks since I'm going to be focusing on school for the meantime. There's only two and a half weeks left of this semester and I want to focus more on saving my already drowning grades.

Again, thank you so so much for reading RAR and I hope I'd get to interact more with you guys on my next book. 

Love yaaaa :*