Chapter Nine

The more I try to push it, I realize – gotta let go of control. Gotta let it happen. So let it happen.  It's just a spark but it's enough to keep me going

--Last Hope; Paramore

Jemcerson Ace

_________________________

Third Person Point Of View

(You could see all angles and details this way)

"I've done what you told me to do, Alpha." Florian tells Jemcerson and Jemcer nods, satisfied and exhausted at the same time. "Thank you, Ian." He tells his beta as they start walking back to the main pack house. Jemcer's office is situated in his own house.

He lives separately from them.

"They're all assholes." Florian says, annoyed and Jemcer agrees with him. Jemcer shakes his head in disbelief. "I couldn't believe they could treat a werewolf that way." Ian brought the files containing information about the Silver Crescent pack and they turn out to be a powerful pack. "Yeah, they're powerful but they don't have the right to abuse the weaker werewolves", Jemcerson says.

Through his enhanced hearing, Jemcer could hear a commotion in the pack house. He looks at Ian who is his best pal. He just gives Jemcer a confused look and they start walking faster.

Jemcerson opens the door with so much force that everyone grew silent at once. He has that effect on others. Aces give off a powerful aura when they're with other werewolves. Even humans are intimidated by them. And since Jemcer's an alpha, the authority and power radiates off of him, even though he doesn't have his special ability, He could still lead them, because that's what he's born to do.

He looks around the room and follow the pack's train of sight and his eyes lands on Margo and he could feel his eyes bulging out of their sockets as they raked her body. She's changed. Her appearance has changed. Her hair looks very soft and shiny. Her face is blemish free -- flawless.

Her figure is awesome.

A thought flickers through his mind and that thought must've shown on his face because the look of utter hurt and pain that crossed Margos face made his heart clench. He's about to say something but he's unable to because Margo turns on her heel and bounds up the stairs up to her room.

All eyes turn to Jemcer, confused. He just glares at them and they all avert their gazes eventually. A battle is raging in Jemcer's head. Should he go after her? Should he just go to his room and mope?

He chooses the latter.

He spins on his heel and starts trudging to his house. He runs a hand through his hair. Men do it as a sign of exasperation. He slumps on his couch in the living room. He wasn't able to keep his facial expressions in check. He used to be so good at it, but Margo always seems to wiggle her way past the barriers that he put up.