Chapter 19

(Exactly 2 months later)

Okay, so let me fill you in. Basically, LA has been brilliant. On the weekdays, it was just like at Bristol, we went to class at UCLA and helped out at various hospitals all across the city. But on the weekends we could do whatever we wanted, in small groups of course, but nevertheless, it was absolutely amazing having time to explore LA.

The only bad thing about this certain day was that it had been exactly 2 months since Jack and I broke up. I only just stopped thinking about him and now here was another gruesome reminder of what we used to have. What I gave up for all of this.

"Scaaaaaar, hurry up, there's someone at the door to see you!" My roommate Delanie called. Who was at the door when it was time to go class? Must be an adult group leader. I opened the door quickly and saw... Allegra.

The next couple minutes were insanity. We were both screaming and jumping up and down. A couple of confused students peeked out of their doors to see what the hell was going on, but I didn't even care. "Oh my god, oh my god!!!" I threw my arms around her, and we hugged for a full minute.

"I came to visit my family and then I remembered that you were here too. I've wanted to tell you forever but guess what? I'm permanently moving to London! Scar, c'mon can't you miss out on a class, I have to show you my city! It feels good to be the one who knows everything."

We laughed so hard at that for no reason. "Alright, then lead the way. You know, I've always wanted to go shopping at The Grove. "

"Actually, that's where I was going to take you right now. We can have lunch at Chipotle and I wanna pick out a few things from Topshop." Allegra answered back too fast, and it sounded a bit suspicious.

I immediately wondered if she was up to something.

.....

We drove in her car to central LA. It was absolute chaos with do many people, tourists and angry drivers. It reminded me of London, except for the fact it was 70 degrees here in February.

We got out into the bustling street, there was barely any space to get through. She lead me over to an area that was less crowded. She pointed to a guy with his head down, sitting on a bench, in a SnapBack and shades saying "I dare you to go up to that guy and get his number."

I laughed out loud. "What are you trying to do, hook me up? I'll do it anyways. A dare's a dare." I wondered what that crazy blonde girl was up to, but I had never in my life turned down a dare. I came up to the guy as smoothly as I could when inside I was a nervous wreck. "Hi." I muttered cautiously.

He looked up from his phone and I gasped. "What?" He asked in an American accent. "Sorry, sorry. I-I-I- you, I mean, you-you looked like someone I... knew." I quickly tried to scurry away. My head was pounding, that was a mistake.

"Wait." The stranger put his hand on my shoulder. The voice was now In a British accent and I knew exactly who it was.

Jack.

"I do a pretty good American accent, don't I?" He smirked. The adorable quiff, the smile, the eyes, everything. The pounding in my head got ten times louder. "Jack!!! What the bloody hell are you doing here?" The realization hit me. Allegra.

"She wanted to set me up. Oh god, you talked to her, why are you here, what, whe-"

My rambling speech was interrupted by Jack's lips. They were smack on mine again. And I actually closed my eyes. My ex flew 1000 something kilometers to kiss me. Yet, I still kissed him back. It was amazing, so short I wished he would do it again, but we were in public.

"Scar, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that. Ever since you left, all I could think about was you. Breaking up with you was the biggest mistake of my life. Jacksgap seems minuscule to you. I love you."

He was here, right in front of me. How? I didn't care. About anything. Like the fact he was my ex, that my best friend set me up with him, nothing.

So I kissed him again, harder this time. Not caring that just a few meters away was a crowd of people, until someone shouted "No PDA in the street!" And we pulled apart, both red-faced.

"I love you, too." I said it because it felt so beautifully right. So wonderful, those 4 words. And we just stood there. Him. What was going to happen next, I didn't know. All I knew for sure right now is that everything was perfect. And it had never been that way until I met Jack Harries. Everything just seemed perfectly imperfect. And I loved it like that.

A/N: Sooooo, University Bound is over! :( this story has been amazing to write and thank you for reading!! Please be sure to check out me and @claireandy98 new story that we are cowriting we started a new account, @claireanddaniwrite