Dizzy

{Phineas}

"This 1,000 foot water slide is going to be awesome!" I exclaimed.
"I'm a little scared." Isabella confessed.

I looked over at my best friend and beamed.

"Don't worry! I'll hold your hand if you get scared." I said.

Her eyes went blank and a small smile appeared on her face as she twirled around.

"Am I in Phineas Land again?" She muttered.
"Phineas Land? What's that?" I asked.
She shook her head and smiled nervously. "Oh um nothing, Phineas!"
I shrugged. "Ok! Ferb should be here any minute with the blueprints!"

Just as I said that, my British step-brother stumbled into our backyard, blueprints in hand and a funny smile, almost the same one as Isabella had.

"Thanks, Ferb!" I took the blueprints from him and held up my trusty hammer. I looked over the blueprints and frowned slightly.
"What's wrong, Phineas?" Isabella asked, peeking over my shoulder.
"This blueprints look a little different...oh, well! Ferb, grab the tools! We've got a large water slide to make!" I yelled.
"Last day of summer!" Baljeet yelled.
"Yea, and one more day to bully you on summer before I can bully you at school!" Buford snickered.
"It's got to be epic, gang! Come on! Wait, where's Perry?" I asked

They all shrugged.

"Well, I'm sure he'll be back soon! Ferb? Did you get the tools?" I asked.

Ferb had shaken himself out of his weird state and held up and ok sign.

"Great! Let's get building!" I smiled.

********************************

After it was built, we all stepped back to admire our last invention before high school began tomorrow and our eighth grade summer was gone.

"Um, Phineas? Is this supposed to be a water slide?" Isabella asked.
"Dinnerbell! What'd you do to my water slide?!" Buford picked me up by my shirt.
"Buford! Stay calm!" Baljeet rushed over.
"Ok, I admit it looks a bit...weird...but I'm sure it does something like a water slide." I said.
"It looks like a ray machine." Isabella said.

She was right. It looked nothing like a water slide. It was box shaped and had a large antenna pointing at me and Isabella.

Ferb went over to it and looked at the red button on the side of the machine.

"Wait, Ferb. We don't know what that thing is for. It might be dangerous." Isabella warned.
"Oh, for the love of all things corn dog! I'll push the button!" Buford ran over and pushed it.

The machine started to twitch and Isabella clinged to me as a yellow light covered us. It didn't hurt, but it tingled and I felt my head get dizzy.

I could hear Buford and Baljeet shouting our names but I couldn't see or hear anymore as I passed out.

sorry for those that we're reading my other story but I liked this sort of concept better. The updates might be a little shorter in the beginning, too.