Chapter [1]

I go to college in L

I go to college in L.A in about a week. I can't say I'm not nervous because I am, shit I'm going to an unfamiliar place by myself. My momma said it was good for me to travel, my daddy on the other hand didn't think it was safe. We've been debating about this for months now.

"Daddy I have to go, I can't just cancel my scholarship." I whined to him. "Plus I already took a year off just so you could get used to it."

He shook his head and went to the living room. "Nope, I don't care you can go to a college here in New York." I pouted while sitting on the couch next to him, but he ignored me. "Momma!" I screamed while getting up to go to the kitchen to her. "Momma daddy's being stubborn again he doesn't understand that I'm leaving in a week." I told her. My momma gave him the evil look and said "Charles?!"

He looked over to her and said "Georgia?"

"Stop it! She's going to L.A in a week, now that's what's gonna happen whether you like it or not." She said sternly. He huffed then got his keys to leave. My mother and I shook our head at the way he was acting, but whether he was satisfied or not I was still gonna be in L.A in a week.

-

Today's the day I finally leave and I'm just waiting on my daddy to finish getting ready so that he could take me to the airport. He finally agreed to let me go, but he wouldn't tell me why until he dropped me off this morning.

"You ready to go!" He asked, I nodded my head. "Bye baby love you." My momma said as she gave me a hug and a kiss. I told her I loved her too then we left out the door into the car. The ride to the airport was silent ,the only thing that kept it from going completely dead was the music playing throughout the speakers. Pulling up to the airport my daddy lowers the music and then looks over at me.

"The reason why I changed my mind about you going is because a friend of mine son is suppose to be in the same college with you, so I asked him to look out for you while you were there." I sighed, but ended up going along with it. I didn't feel like arguing with him before I could even get on the plane. "What's his name?" I asked. "August, but some people call him Yungin" he said, I nodded my head. "Imma leave now daddy, love you" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek before getting out the car with my bags.

I had to wait about ten minutes before they let us board onto the plane. Sitting next to the window I looked out of it until we took off. I knew my daddy had to be up to something, it just couldn't be that easy. I'm nineteen and needed a babysitter. I sighed as I continued to gaze out the window, I ended up drifting off to sleep for most of the ride there. I only woke up to eat and use the bathroom.

"All passengers we are now landing in L.A please put back on your seat belts and place all devices on airplane mode" the pilot instructed everyone. I never took off my seat belt so I was good. While we were landing my ears popped , I hated when that happened. Once we stopped we were shown off the plane. I ended up going outside to catch a cab to a quick restaurant. Yes I was still hungry after eating that little ass meal on the plane.