Ch. 33

(Jake POV)

I'm so tired of everyone and everything. I woke up this morning and got myself ready by the way I'm getting bigger in the belly and the kids grow again.

I was walking in the kitchen "hey son how is you doing this morning" I simpily said "I'm making it". Then he walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder "that's trouble".

I looked him and said "look dad I don't need your pity" he just said "fuck u then". We got into a heated argument.

I said "I'll kill you" he just simply said "I would like to see". Them I tried to shift and my wolf would not let me. I just start geabbing knives and throwing them at him.

Then Chase walked into the kitchen to dodging. He just git him some Lucky Charms and watched me throw knives at my dad. Thrn Gell walked into the kitchen almost getting stabbed I was so happy when that happened. That I stop throwing them at my dad snd started throwing them at Gell.

He came in tackled me to the ground. He was lefyed off me and thrown across the room by Mike my night in shining amor. Chase just laugh. So I got a knife and their our at him.

Then Mike slapped me and said "no throwing knives" I said "fuck you" we got into a loud argument then Gell, Chase, and my dad joined the argument. So I just stomped out the kitchen to my mom. She always make me feel better.

She said "Jakey baby what's wrong" I said "dad, Gell, Chase, and Mike " my mom shouted "Derick, Michael, Gell, and Chase" they came running in the living room. She said "why are y'all making with my baby". My dad replied "he was throwing knives at everyone".

My Mom just made in O shape with mouth. I mind linked the 4 of then in said "fuck y'all you all cand suck my dick dam ass bitches SNITCH" they just shrugged and Mike winked. Then my mom shouted all of us. I just cryed and stomped out the house. They all hurried up and said "Jake get the fuck in here you know you can not shift." I said "I said I'm not go shift" then I walked outside and said to my body "ok you guys can come out and walk around freely today just stay the fuck away from me ok love y'all" in all of them exited mt body including the angle I just waved at them and went back into the house.

Then I heard all of them Paris, Dex, Chase, Tom, Andrew, Lisa, mom, dad, Gell, and Mike. I just walked in and said "I must be famous up in this bitch" and went into the kitchens v in made some popcorn and walked back full the living room and set down then and started to eat my popcorn and patted my me cerberus I for like 3 of them now.
They turned and looked at me.
Dex - Jake you need to learn how to control your moods
Me - you know what fuck you but I like you because you always straight up.
Then o started throwing popcorn at them. They all staryed walking towards me. I just rolled my eyes while my lovely cerberus growed at them and they keeo coming closer.

As they got closer o just rolled in a ball and started to cry this brought back bad memories. I just started yelling "don't hit my plz stop" then I heard a kid voice say "leave my daddy along" I looked up to see all 8 of my kids by me defenseily. I just said "kids just go outside and play with the other kids" Gabby said "no because these bullies are messing with you" I started crying again. Rhys time it was endless years because ask the bad things that every happened to me cane back.
I got up and moved the kids outside and said " go pay darlings I will be fine this time they obeyed. I walked b back into the house and set back down. They ask just smirked at me.

Me - y'all some biches
Gell - saying the ine who was jyst crying
Mike - don't task to him like that
Me - mom and dad can I get some money
Dad - why
Me - so me and my kids can leave sents I can't use any powers now for 3 more months
Paris - Jake boo you isn't going anywhere
Me - why the hell not
Mike - you is not leaving with my kid by yourself
Me -ok you can come too
Dad - Jake you are now leaving and thats final
Me - you want to see
Andrew - Jake what is the reason you want to leave
Me - I don't know really
Mom - Jake honey cpme hear
Me - nope
Gell - Jake listen to your mom
Me - look here you not my fucking dad and only my parents tell me what to do because they are the best

Then I ran to my parents crying and hugged them saying "I love y'all do not leave me ok o and dad can I hold a pack meeting" they just hugged me back and nodded. Then I turned around and said "I love you all like a family even you Gell because you is like one of those irritating uncles ok now you my Uncle Gell" Then I ran over and hugged him too. Then the rest of them.

Then we all went outside and my dad yelled "pack meeting" I yelled "you too creatures" in like 4 mins everyone was in front of us I told my dad, mom, Gell, Mike, Tom, Andrew, Lisa, Dex, Paris, and Chase to go down their so I can started.

"Ok first of all I love you all and I got a uncle and that is Gell so Sarah that means your my auntie."
Someone yelled "is that it becaise we got last ves to get too" I just looked at my dad he just nodded for me to continue.
"So you all know I can not use my powers during this pregnancy and all my babies is turning 3 months tomorrow which is the day of the full moon. Also I my prom is in 3 more months. Slso your luna my mom is having a baby so I finally have a sister. Thats all the good stuff now heres the bad one out of my four cerberus is missing. Also the rouge attacks have been happening. Umm Spear so vampires on there way to talk to you. If any of y'all do not want me as in alpha raise yoir hand" 4 people raised their hand. "Ok you 4 will alsi be helping run the pack then dum hoes" and I walked of the pouch and into the woods. Then I saw like 20 rouge surrounding us.

I mind linked my dad in said"Papa I'm surrounded by 20 rouge" then one of them transformed and said "we are not rouge we are jear with a lot of other creatures tp talk to you creatures and thats when like over 1,000 creatures popped up. I just said "follow me" and I mind linked my dad in said "never mind"we continued to the house the pack was still in the front of the house.

When I lpopped out the woods with all the creatures they all looked at me. My dad said "Jake why do you always invite ask these creatures" I said "dad shut the fuck up they are here to talk to their masters about their problems which is my creatures" then all the wolves turned and I realised that they was the council.

Jacob walked up to me and growled then the rest of my creatures came and they all said "ALL Y'ALL STATE YOUR PROBLEM NOW" that's when a person stepped out and said "humans and this boy named Jake Alexander White" hey that's me. I just said "what fo you want" they all smiled and said "the gods and goddesses what you not use and you, your mate and kids got to take their plsce on the throne.

Thats when I bold of lighting hit in front of me and all the gods and goddess popped up. Zeus said "Me, Hades, and Poseidon challenge if you win you will become part god." I simply said " the moon goddess said I can not transformed or us my powers because if my babies".

Then a lady stepped forward and said "I am the moon goddess and you right you can not transform our any thing so I will make your babies go to your mom so you can fight these three" and my belly went flat while my moms grow.