Ch.12

(JAKE POV)

I woke up to a large arm over me waist so I looked and saw the most handsome face in the world. Then I looked doqn to see that he a a tent groqing in his underwear.  So I thought I'm solve it. I lower myself to his waistline and pulled down his underwear to see a big cock then I start sucking it it tasted so good after I while he woke up and let out a moan then said "baby I'm finna c...." before he finished he came in my mouth it tasted sweet. Then I heard a "goodmorning" I replied "good morning baby He was you sleep"
Mike- it was exalent yours
Me-it was ok
Then we both for in the shower we just made out nothing else. Then we brushed our teeth and headed down for breakfast.  I had 2 pancakes, 6 bacons, 3 sausages, 2 toast, eggs, and oatmeal while Mike just had 3 toast, 4 bacons, and oatmeal. Mike looked at me in a wow phase just like the other people at the table I just start eating and they keep staring at me and  got me mad so I yelled "WHAT"and  finally decided to eat but I was finished before everyone. I leaned over and Mike ear and whisper you want to go for a walk after breakfast. He just nodded and Then I stole a peice of bacon and ran off he chagsed me upstairs and the tackled me on the bed and hovered over me and attacked me with kisses.
Me-can we have sex
Mike -no
Me-why
Mike-because you not ready for all of this (he winked at the end that just did it)

Sexual Since
I just leaned up and kissed him then pulled of his shit to show is 8 pack and I kissed and sucked all over his chest then went back to mouth. Then we took off all of our clothes and was left in only underwear he pulled mines down and stuck a finger up my but then 2 and 3 of them. I just said just go in already  do he plunge his length in me and set there for a while waiting for me to say go then I finally said it and he started to move it hurted for a while then he hit the air abs it turned to pleasure. "Go faster and deaper Mike" he did as I said and I could not stop moaning and saying his name until we both came he in me and mine on our chest then wet went to the shower and washed up.

Then he asked "do you want to try" I nodded as put my cock up his butt and it lasted for like 30 mins enought time fir me to cum in him. He feeled so amazing. Then we had a cock war then we made out and finally decided to wash up put on our clothes"
Sexual Scene Over

We made it down stairs and people was starting at us. So we just walked out and went for a run in the woods I ran in wolf form we raced for like 3 mins and I looked over abd saw I wolf and atopped and mind linked it ans said "it that you Mike" I just nobbed he was a black wolf with  green eyes and one green strip down his back, 6ft my height and was muscular like me but the thing is that the green was my old eye color.

Then we both transformed back to humans he still look the same but with blueish-green eyes.
Me-I'm so gay for you
Mike-thanks now I can definitely be the man of this relationship
Me-you already was
Mike-O
Me-so we alpha and alpha
Lets go wolf boy
Mike-no that's my babe for you pick a different one
Me-ok ummm what about Big Daddy
Mike-I like it
Then we transformed and went back kk to the pack house and hurried upstairs anr had sex this time we marked each other.  My mark was his wolf eye and his had my wolf eye. He had J.W. under his and mine had M.W.
MW=Michael (Mike) White
JW=Jake White

We both looked at our marks and walked downstairs to everyone eyeing and my dad came out and said "Mike transformed you to Jake"we transformed  and he mind linked us "I'm so happy for you two"  we both said thank you and transformed back and my mom ran up and hugged us then slapped ud and said "no more sex in my house but it you do block us out" I looked sportier then remembered that the pack can  when the alpha family having sex. Then I asked my dad through mind link "how do I block the others out" he told me throught a mind link and I did as he saud now they want see us no more.

We watched tv until dinner was ready then we headed of to bed first we took a show I just gave him a blow job. Then brushed our teeth and cuddled in bed and went to sleep. I was thinking how we go last at school tomorrow and he definely the man in this relationship. Then out if no where he said "Jake go to sleep and you dam right in the man in this relation ship but I will allow you to duck me only one a week so you can get to freek in."  He start wiggling his eyebrows I just shared his chest and said "goodnight" "goodnight Jake" " I love you" "love you to Jake" with that I moved closer to his chest and feel asleep.