$CHAP. 1

I woke up the morning dreading to go to school. I stead up all night thinking about what would happen at school. I got up took a shower, brushed my teeth and hair, put on my clothes. Then I went down stairs to meet my pack but my father looked at me like I was a nobody but I did not care. "Hey darling" said my mom Trish. "Hey mom how was your night" I said. Her reply was "it was alright". Then I eat my breakfast abd hesded to school.

I arrived at school 15 minutes later. So as I walked in the first thing I heard was "hey little fagged" I don't get offended by it no more because I'm use to it. Then all if sudden I was knocked to the vround qith a bloody nose everyonw laughed. So I ran but was stopped by someone if was Mike. I have a huge crush on and I don't know why. He pushed me to the ground and said " get up little bitch" in my head I know I was fucked. So I scouted back into the wall and that when that's when the I started getting punched. People around start laughing and the teachers just wanted passed like nothing was happening. They finally left me alone and I headed to class.

My first period was U.S. history I hated history because I never say a point in it so I just dropped through the class.

Finally lunched arrived witch only ment 3 more hours left. Add I walked the lunchroom everyone keep staring at me. When I finally got my food I tried to seat down before Mike see me and knock me food out my hands but it was to late. So I ran outside and into the woods and transformed into my white wolf it's a good thing we don't need to take our clothes off. I ran through the woods feeling free. My wolf name was Jay.

I ran until lunch was over and returned to the school. I finished my last 3 hours and ran home. Which I did not want to go because no one like me there because I'm gay and father said "I would of kicked you out of you wasn't my only son and only one to be next alpha" that was a horrible day because he dismiss everyone and started to beat me my mom stopped him my the only one who love me. So I mostly stay in my room and only come down for dinner. I try doing pushups and everthing to build my muscles but it don't work because I'm still the scrumly little loser. Once I was in the house and went straight to my room.

The night before the moon goddess came in my dream in said "when I turn 18 you wolf develope special power and get muscles and be the strongest wolf alive". But was I sprised because my birthday is in month on March 3rd. I told no-one of my dream because I did not believe it. By 8:30 my mom called me down for dinner I eat and went back stairs. I was showed and dressed in my pajamas by 9:30 and went to sleep.