Ch. 26

******countue of Ch. 25******

They all countued to fight until I walked over to Jake.  Spear yelled "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM UNLESS YOU WANT THEM OTHER BITCH TO COME OUT ALREADY WE GOT TO DEAL WITH THESE DUM ASS WOLVES"
Jacob replied "FUCK YOU TOO SPEAR I WAS HEAR FIRST" thry argued for a while.

Me -can y'all two shut the fuck up how do y'all deal with each other in Jake body yo know what I'm fin to touch him

I touched him and all the creatures came out.

Spear & Jacob -get the fuck back in his body
All the other creatures -NO YOU TWO ARE THE ONLY ONES IN HIS BODY  O and hi Nick, Speed, and our fin ass mate where is Mickey, Chaze, and , Tony
Jacob -y'all know dam well that those three can not come out just like JB can not come out.
Spear - Mickey is your person with the wings, Tony is Toms, Chaze is Chase,  and JB is Jakes
Me -why can't I wake up Jake

None of them answered I just gave up. We all chatted for while until the rest of the crow came back.

All of Jake creatures -who ever is not part of Jake please return back to your bodies before your person die. Air, Ace, Lion, and Timmy returned back into their owners body. Spear said bye to Speed and he returned to my bidy then it was Nick left.

Alpha -want Jake die if y'all do not return
They all just shook their heads. We spent a hour talking and all of Jake creatures retirned exect for Spear then we was teleported back to  the hospital and he finally returned before saying "fuck you all and Jake keep people from messing with Jake until the pregence is over and tell him none of that we came out OKAY !!!!" then kissed me and ran to Jake body and disappear. Then Jake woke up.

Jake -what happen
Me -baby you passed out

The doctor came in and said "Jake you awake you can go home now" the alpha growled ans said "talk rude to my boy one more time and I will rip off you head" then we all walked home.

Jake mind linked me and said "baby I love you" I replied "I love you too" when we got back home I went start to the fridge and eat 5 ham sandwiches. Jake can in and nafe sone cheese fries his belly grow also.

After eating I took a nap or was it nap. :I was walking into the cloads and the moon goddess came out "I know y'all was talking to Jake creatures just so you know Jake will end up with 6 babies in all and one that will be the exact way you is your looks and everything he will be a werewolf so you have two werewolves in his stomach I hid this one even from his creatures you the only one that know and yes Jake is part neko" with that I woke up to a sleeping Jake on my chest.

So I just turned on the tv and watched it until he wake up.

Me -Tom whrn did he jump on me
Tom-like 30mins after you fell to sleep because you was screaming in your sleep
Mike -how long was I sleep
Tom -3 hours
Then we continue to talk and watch tv even Chase joined us.
Jake woke up 5 hours later and hugged tighter to my body and fell back to sleep.

Chase -why is he sleeping for so long
Me -I think because these past to days he been having nightmares
Chase -ok
We continued to talk then Andrew came set on Tom lap while Lisa set on Chase lap. Then the alpha came in.

Alpha -I do not think it's a good idea to keep sending Jake to school
(Jake jumped up)
Jake -that's not fair
Alpha -then act right
Jake -ok father
Alpha -what's up with these grades
Jake -none of them are F's at lease
Alpha -you grounded hand pver your IPhone and if any of you give him y'all electronic devices I will take them too
Me -that's not fair
Alpha -what's not fair is letting y'all sleep in your mate room and having sex basically everday also CONGRATULATIONS CHASE YOUR HAVING A BABY

with that he walked out Chase nearly passed out. Jake "Lisa can I see ypur phone you too Andrew" their dum asses handed to him "DAD" the alpha came in and took the phones. "Now only these three have their phones and me and lisa alsi Andrew can go somewhere nice after I get off school" then he ran upstairs.

Tom -he'd mean
Chase -I know right
Jake -I cqn hear y'all and big daddy get up hear oops I mean Mike
Me -no wolf boy get yo ass down hear

He ran fown them sfteps so fast and stud in front of the tv and said "get yo ass upstairs" he said in his vampire voice then he growled. I said "no now come sit down" he stomped all the way over which shook the house and set on my lap.

After a while he turned around and put his head in my neck and looked back in my eyes but his eyes was not blue they was red. I said "spear leave Jake alone" then his eye stated changing different colors.  Until they turned hazel/skyblue color and he went over to Chase and movrd lisa to my lap and said "I need to talkto his cat" and his dum ass go turn into a baby panther and set on his lap then he turned into a cat and curled up in his lap. Chase just stroked hos hair and he purred. Then Jake wings came out. I guess his creatures is fight then he ran to the bathroom and told me to come. So I did he turned on the water and set in and turned into a merman I called his parenys they came up and said "Jake come out" and Jake came to his old way short, weak and green eyed. We all walked down stairs and Jake turned into his wolf this time it was short, pure white, and hazel eyed. We all went to the livingroom and set.

Chase -who is that
Alpha -the old Jake now transformed Jake
(He did)
Chase -aww he so little and cute

I growled and jake turned into Chase old form and then Tom old self.

Chase -you can turn to people
Jake turned into a Chase cat
Chase -thats not funny
Then he turned to everyone wolf in the room. This boy needs help.
Then Jake  turned back to his old self and said "look you remeber these days" and only me and him went back to our middle school years when I told everyone he was gay and all the kids staryed to tease him. Then we came back to the room.

Jaje -do you all want to see what happen the day I came back home fron school with a busted head. Thrn all of us was at oir school with a down looking Jake who got mess with all through the first few hours. At lunch skipped his food and just put his head down and the football team came up abd started to bully him then at the end of the day he took the long way home and a car pulled up and throw a brick at his head and he stumble all the way bavk home snd whrn I ran out he straight up. Then ee went to the house and we all teleported to our trip.

Then we all came back to reality and Jake fell out.