Ch. 24

(Nodody POV)

Jake and the rest of them woke up refreshed and ready for the day. Ask the woves stayed in wolf form all but Jake who decided to turn to a lion. Jake teleported them to Africa and the wolves eat a giraffe, the lion eat a gazelle, and the neko eat a ground mouse fir breakfest. They all drunk from the lake except the neko who drunk milk bevause Jake teleported home to get him some.

Jake teleported them all back home and thet sll got started helping the rest of the pack get set up for the full moon.
Jake told them all to stop and to go get thrir swimming clothes the all obeyed and changed into their swimming clothes then he teleported his whole pack and his family to a Hawaiian island to celebrate the full moon. Then he went to get his dragon friends.

They all played around in the white clean sand and crustal blue water. Kids did sandcastels and burried their parents. No one set out. Jake and Mike made out in the water with a couple of other mated werewolves. What surprised everyone was that Chase was not scared to get in the water.  The dragons played to. When the big dragon got it the water some of thurned to ice but it melted. Jake turned into a shark and scaried everyone.  Some of people hit hik wbd that caused hid mate to growl at them.

Jake caught his pack all kind of fish to eat. He gave the big dragon two big hump back whales and the baby one a shark to eat.Chase was happy for all the fish.

At the night time the they lined up the new transforming wolves it was 8 of them and they all transformed. Jake, Tom, and Mike took them on a run. Jake and Mike strips glowed Jake's nlue and Mike's green. Their tattoos around their eyes glow also.

When they got back it was 11 the dragons made them an ice place to lay down. Chase, Tom, Jake, and Mike pulled out their wings. Chase made wood for a bombfire while Mike and Jake lite it.

At twelve a clock something magical happen the baby dragin turn to a grow dragon now their is a male and female. She said her name was Crystal. Crystal and Snow flow in the air and mated. Chase, Tom, Mike, and Jake wings startef to glow bight and tjeir eyes chaned.

Tom =eyes turn white and wing brighted up like a light

Chase =eyed turned green, his tail turned to a tree root, and wing glowed a bright green

Mike =eyes turned red and wings turned to a bright red

Jake =eyes keep turning multiple color, one wing turn a bight blu ehike the other keep keep changing colord

Chase flew up first and had a rock tornado under him, Tom was next to fly up and had a wind tornado under him, then it was Mike who had a fire tornado, lastly was Jake who had 3 tornadoes one was made of water, one was purple, and the Ither one was multi colors.

All there tornadoes went away after 20 minutes and then a ladu came out and walked over to Jake and spoke "I am the moon goddess and Jake right hear is a specail typ of werewolf he is multi powers and also the most superior were ever to live no one can defeat him. He is very kind hearted and gentle. He will never hurt anyone unless any of y'all is in danger and Tom your mate can only get pregant once unlike Jqke who can get pregnant 2 times one of his times is up, and Chase my never change who you are, and Michael ne nice to your mate. Y'all are all the stongest pack now with these four courageous men. Alpha and luna you will be able to live forever along with these four and there mate and offsprings an d there mates after that. Also Crystal and Snow I will make yall the strongesy drangons alive and the king and queen of all dragons y'all will live forever too your offspring will not tho. These dragons and Jake and you Mike are the leaders of the spirt world. That is all for now. I will wake Jake up no one tell him of any of this or I will kill you and Mike trek him you love him because these next few weeks he fin to go into a depressed state and ge is carrying 3 pups 2 boys and a girl wait until he go to the doctors to find out 1 of the boys go be a werewolf the other a vampire aand the girl go be a vampire/werewolf. Be ready to raise them ok. Also the last child and his next pregnantce will be human. I'm fin to snap my fingers and he will awake .bye bye" eeveryone nodded tjen said bye then the moon goddess snapped her fingers and ask of them was in the ground awake exect for Jake who woke up a moment later with a round belly.

The pack spent the rest of the sitting around the fire talking until everyone was sleep. Jake transported the dragons home. When he got back he curled up with his mate and fell to sleep.

That morning the whole pack was up by 9:30am and Jake transported them all home.