Ch. 20

(Mike POV)

I know Jake was up all night thinking. So this morning I just went downstairs and got his breakfast and brought it to him. We all view wings yesterday. Jake screamed frpm out the room "BIG DADDY WERE YOU AT" I was so embarrassed because his parents was right their. They wanted to laugh. So I ran upstairs with his breakfast.

Me -here go you breakfast wolf boy
Jake -I don't want that I want you
Me -after you eat you can get this (I said grabbing my cock) he light up like a Christmas tree onve I said that and was finish with his good in no time. He put the plate on the night stand and ran and jumped on me and kissed me.

Me -ain't its to early to have sexual eenercours
He just shock his head.

SEXUAL SCENE

The love of my was on his knees pulling down my shorts then my underwear and devoured me in no time. I grabbed his hair and force my cock in his mouth he did nothing but moan. After I cum wll over hus mouth I pivked him up and dropped him on the bed.

Then he mind linked me "can have rough sex" I just nodded.

I pulled down his underwear and hammered into him hard he screamed. I use me super speed and hammered into him harded and faster I did like 50 strokes in one minute. All he did was yell awe big daddy or awe Michael.

He me and said "baby can we transforn and we have it in wolf form because me wolf craving too" I just laughted in nodded.

We stopped and stepped back and transformed. I jumped on his back and hammered into his qss for like a hour straight. All he did was hiwl I mind linked him like 30 times to stop howling but it did not work.

We transformed and cleanded ourselves.

SEXUAL SCENE OVER

Once in our clothes the alpha called "Michael and Jake get task ass down here" we flew down those stairs.

Me & Jake -yes alpha

Alpha (Jake's dad) -first why the hrll y'all having sex in this early morning second why was tall wolves in my HOUSE
(me and Jake flinched at the end)

Me -it is all Jake fault first he ask for sex and already know I can't say no to him and second he wanted to do it in wolf

Alpha -next time y'all want to have sex in wolf form go to the woods and y'all not even suppose to be have sex because Jake is pergant O and Jake you will become alpha after school is over SO BE READY and find y'all 3rd in comand
(We just nodded)

Chase and Lisa was laughing we went over there and slapped their heads telling them to shut up.

Jake linked he saying "you guys want to go fight uding out wings" I just nod ane we took out our wing I can tell Chase got it to because he took out his sings to.

We ran outside. Chase maybe the first move and a wind of rocks cama out. Then I did mine and fire came. Then Jake were water came out. We fighted for a while until Jake's dad cane up and told us to stop and clean up. Jack used all the water, rocks, and fire and formed a dome over us and we continue tp fight.

We came out to a every angry apha. We just laugh and flew up in the air. Then out of nowere Jake got mad and eyes turned purple then all of our wing change from a color to an element.
Chase = rocks and his tail changed into a tree rootd he was surprised

Me =turnd to fire and my eyes was glowing red

Jake =his turned to water

Jake dad yelled "CALM HIM THE FUCK DOWN NOW" I tryed but nothing worked. In no time a storm came incliding hail, rain, thunder, lightning, and tornadoes. His eyes turned white. By that time everyone tryed to calm him down. Do I did the one thing I had to.

I mind linked him and said "you get no sex for a month if you don't calm down" he calmed down instantly.

His dad cashed a pack meeting me, the luna (jake mom), Chase, Lisa, and Jake was on the stage.
The alpha start speaking.

"Thanks all for coming on short notice. Wgat happen a while ago was all my son fault. HE WILL REPAIR ANY DAMAGES. Also he is pregnant and can only get pregnant only one more time. So be careful and be prepared for anything to happen if something do happen come straight his mate Mike if you can not find him come to me, Chase, or your luna. Plz stay prepared qnd careful and do not touch his mate or even think about him or he might kill yu I am warning you now. Last but not least the full moon is 3 days from now and who ever what to be 3rd and command next to my son and his mate plz stay after the meeting. You are all dismissed. " everyone left but 10 people and me, Jake, and Chase.

Jake mind linked us and said "the third in command will grow white wing and have wind power with his wings like Chase for getting ground power and you got fire power I can control them all nut mostly water" we looked up and saw someone running into the building he was like the old Jake but had brown eyes astead of green ones and Jake eyes are a blue now. The biy ran in saying "am I to late to do an interview of becoming 3rd in command"

Me -we fin to start come sit

Jake -he's the one (Jake eyes turned white) um you the one just walked in the room what's your name

The boy -Tom

Me -your the one

With that he floted up in the air and grow white wings and grow to 6ft and muscular his eyes turned white then to brown again.

Me, Jake, and Chase asked"do you got a mate and the rest of you guys are dismissed thank you for your time"

Tom -yes his name is Andrew no one know about him but you three

Jake -ok go get y'all stuff you moving to the pack house

Tom -thank you

Me -wait Tim show us your wings also you will be the new general of the army once Jake become alpha

Tom showed us our wimgs. We told him to follow we also took out our wings. Chase tail hit me I almost punched the fuck out of him. We made it outside were the alpha was waiting.

Jake -Dad we found our 3rd in comment he's moving in today with his mate Andrew

Me -Tom go get to stuff and your mates and stay moving and put up your wings

Me, alpha, Chase tslked for a while until the luna cane out and said it was dinner time. Jake had turned into a mole abd dug under ground but came up at yhe sound of dinner.

By dinner time Tom was already moved in so it was Dereck (jake dad / alpha) , Trish (Jake mom / luna), Tom and his mate, Chase and his mate and me and Jake. We all talked and eat.

Jake turned into a cat in jump Chase lap. Chase just rubbed him and he purred. Everyone laught but me. They was both cats one a human/cat abnd the other is cat. Jake was sleep in no time.

I snatched Jake of his lap and growled mr mate. Jake woke saying change to human and said "yes big daddy" then yawned then turned into a mouse and crawled in my shoulder and fell asleep. Chase wanted to eat him.
I took him upstairs and lasted him in the bed and I went back downstairs and chatted for a while and went upstairs. Tom had to do dishes on his first day hear dad kid.

When I got to the I saw Jake sitting up. Then he ran past me to the bathroom and throw up his bump grow a inches. I went to the bathroom and patted his back.

Jake -well you still love me even I'm fat and nasty

Me -I will always love you baby

He stopped then brushed his teeth then ran to me crying. He cried himself to sleep my poor baby. I went to sleep a couple minutes later.

$$$$$$$$$$
Chase and Tom will start having POV