Ch.7

Today was my b-day I woke up to breakfast in bed with a warm smoking parents yelling hair birthday I was so hair I got up and hugged them.

Then I got really for school and went to school and to my locker the was a note abover fag it saying happy b-day hope you get the worst. When I opened my locker blue paint squirted all over me I still held a joyful face while everyone laughed the first 4 periods I was laugher at. So at lunch time I went to the bathroom and changed into a new shirt.

I walked out the school and ran to the wood in my wolf form. My wolf feel different. So ran to the closest pond in looked in the water. In saw I was not a green eyed, pure white, 4.5ft tall, and weak wolf no more I was a glowing blue eyed with tattoos around it, with glowing blue strips down my side of my fur but I still was white, and was 6ft tall, and muscular. My wolf was happy about the change. The moon goddess was telling the truth. I returned to school happy then at the end of last hour Mike had touched my and I feeled sparks and my wolf screamed mate. I know he feared it to because he ran back.

When I went home all the lights was off then out of nowhere everyone screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I was so happy then my parents came out with a giant cake. I almost cryed for joy. My and my pack and also dad are getting along good we had a giant party in the back which lasted all night sents it was Friday abd the kids had no school tomorrow.

When it hit midnight I turned into my wolf and everyone looked at me in a wow phase. Then once I ttransformed back to human I fall to the ground on my knees and hands. Then my bodu start floating everyone looked at me surprised me human changed from a pale looking, 4ft tall boy, with no abs or muscles, with hazel eyes to a 6.5ft tall man that was very muscler and a 8 pack with blue eyes also a light tan. Also I look more manular then before. I looked like a real alpha. Thank you so much moon goodess now plz help my nate accept me. My dad cane up to me and said "is that you son" I said "yea dad" in a manly voice astead of a girly one. Then he said after I find ypu mate it you will take the alpha title  after 6 months so you still have time to have fun" I replied with an ok. Today was the best day ever. Now only to get Mike to become my mate.

----------
(Mike POV)

I've been in love with Jake ever since freashnan year thays qhy I bully him. But today when I touched him I feeled a spark. I did not know what to do but run. When I got home. For sone reason I could not get hom off my mind for nothing.  I already know he had a crush on me since middel school. I stopped being friends with him  he was gay and I exposed him to the whole school and ended hie whole reputation. But I turned out good parties, girls, muscular, an 8 pack,  good gradeds, rich, and captin of a football team what more could I want alsi i got a nice tan.  Im also gay but i act straight. I still could not get Jake of my mind so I went to sleep thinking about his beautiful smile.

-----------------------------------------------------
Mike fin to have a POV niw just like Jake because that when their lives fin to combine.

ENJOY