Chapter 20

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Please read the A.N. at the end of this chapter, seriously, it concerns a new book about Kat and Nathan..xx Thanks guys, enjoy..xxx :)

----------------------------------

Chapter 20

Matt's P.O.V.

"Stop that! Stop giving Nathan the evils. You're not used to the idea of Nathan and Daisy dating, but that doesn't mean you can be mean to him. I mean who would be ok with their fiance's bestfriend dating their ex, but you don't choose who you fall in love with. He didn't know this was gonna happen, so don't take it out on him!" Kat ranted, shoving my arm to get my attension.

So I didn't take Nathan and Daisy dating so easily, but who would?! Plus they kept it from me, for what, like two weeks? I'm not angry that they're dating, just the fact that Daisy was a bitch to me, I just don't trust her anymore. As to how I reacted when they first told me, well...

*Flashback of three nights ago*

"Why didn't you tell me?" I directed at Nathan.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know how you were going to react. I tried to tell you, but I just couldn't get myself to do it. What happened between you and Daisy isn't something that is easily forgotten and if I tried to tell you she wasn't like that anymore, I figured you wouldn't believe me anyway. So I waited, but I waited to long and I'm sorry, I should have told you before," Nathan replied calmly.

I took a step foward, but Kat rested her hand on my chest pushing me back slightly.

"Why are you telling me now? Why not before? How could you think you could hide something like this from me?! Do you realise who your dating?! Do you even understand what she did to me?!" I yelled unintentionally.

"Matt relax," Kat muttered.

"Relax! How can I relax when you both lied to me?! And then I didn't even find out from the right person!"

Nathan moved Kat to the side, stepping foward and towering over me. He had the upper hand, seeing as he was taller than me, but right now I didn't give shit.

"Don't take it out on her! I choice not to tell you because I knew you were still getting used to the fact she was here in France! I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't like the fact I was going out with her, especially after what has happened. I wasn't gonna tell you yet because I wanted to get to know her properly myself, rather than listen to your words and make a judgement!" Nathan shoved me back.

"Are you calling me a liar?" I regained my balance and shoved him back.

"Stop it! Both of you! Stop acting like 2 year olds! I wasn't supposed to tell you! Nathan was! It just slipped my mouth ok?! And Nathan don't start bringing up the past! And don't you dare start pointing fingers just because you are dating her! Now start acting like mature adults!" Kat yelled, silencing us both.

She pushed a space between Nathan and I. She was small, but boy, she didn't lack in strength.

I glared at her, pointing out that I wasn't planning on apologizing anytime soon, if that's what she was trying to indicate.

"Why are you guys being like this?! Matt, yes he should have told you, but please don't think that he intended not to tell you and maybe Daisy has changed, can you please just consider that? And Nathan, don't start thinking that everything she did and everything Matt said is a lie. You're both being idiots and making stupid mistakes. And if you can't see that, then you're gonna lose the closest people to you," Kat's voice was soft surprisingly.