Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Nathan's P.O.V.

Sooo...after Kat managed to work out what was in my head, she hadn't stopped bugging me with questions this whole week, which were honestly pissing me off now. It was like an on-going interview! 'How?', 'When?', 'Why didn't you tell me?'. The thing is, it's not the easiest thing to say. I don't blame Kat though, she didn't expect the unexpected.

It was Sunday morning, I say morning I mean 10am. Anyway, I was in my trailer pacing around for absolutely no reason. Well there was a reason....you know that feeling, that feeling that makes your heart ache, that feeling that feels good but hurts so much....that feeling when you love someone and wish they were here with you. Yeah, that's whats been keeping me awake the past week.

I hadn't had this feeling in while. I was 15 the first time I fell for a girl...bad. Then there was flings and crushes. But this time it wasn't like that.

I grabbed my phone and plugged my headphones in. Kicking my shoes off and falling onto my bed, I found an old playlist and closed my eyes concentrating on the lyrics. The first song played.

"Shawty's like a melody in my head

and I can't keep up got me singing like,

na na na na everyday got my ipod stuck on replay replay..."

Next song...

"In my head I see you all over me

In my head you furfill my fantasy..."

You don't actually understand the lyrics till you have that feeling. Love. Urgh! I've become such a softy...it's not that bad actually.

About fifteen songs later, someone splashed my face with ice-cold water and pulled headphones out.

"Woah! WTF!? I'm awake! What is your problem? Can't a guy listen to music in peace?!" I yelled at Kat and Matt, who were standing above me.

"It was him," Kat pointed at Matt, who was holding the glass of water and my headphones.

"What?! She's lying! She gave this to me! It was her, not me!" He gasped defensively.

"No it was Robert!" Kat giggled.

"Robert?" I laughed at their childish behaviour.

"I don't know...she's been calling me by my middle name all day," He frowned at Kat and simply shrugged his shoulders.

She poked her tongue out at him, pouting slightly.

"So why you guys here?" I sat up, studying the movies in Kat's hand.

"Hello...did you forget dummy? It's movie marathon day," She threw the movies on my bed and I flicked through them.

"There's Despicable Me 2, Man Of Steel, The Purge, The Notebook, The Vow, Blue Valentine, Crazy Stupid Love, Drive, Dear John, Side effects, The Lucky One, Wreck it Ralph, Iron man 3, After Earth, Ted, Paramormal Activity 4, Avengers, Woman in Black, Sinister and Hunger games: Catching Fire," Kat counted in her fingers.

"Seriously, The Notebook, Dear John, Crazy Stupid Love and The Vow? How many times have you watched them? You actually love them!" I chuckled.

"Love who?" Matt paniced.

"I-"

"Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum!" I blurted out, before Matt hurt me.

"I DO NOT!" Kat gasped, her cheeks bright red.