chapter 2

Chapter 2

Katherine P.O.V.

"I'm soo proud of you my dear" Smiled my mum.

"Good luck sis!" Tommy said while hugging me.

"Have fun my little girl" Smiled my dad.

We said our goodbyes and I made my way to the airport. When I got there I went to terminal 3, where George was waiting for me, with a huge grin on his face. We checked in and not long after our flight was called up. I sat on the window side fantasising about who the main male actor would be. I was hoping Zac Efron maybe, but I highly doubt it. George sat down beside me bringing me back to reality.

"So. How you feeling about this?" Said George.

"I'm excited, scared, happy, nervous and shocked," I said smiling.

"Well it is your first step in your career," He laughed.

"Yes it is and hopefully not my last either."

We both laughed at that and a bit too loud that some of the passengers were complaining. We eventually settled down and were quiet for the rest of the journey.

After an hour or so later we landed in Paris, where they were filming 'my movie'. It made me smile everytime I thought of it as 'my movie'. We took a taxi to the set and on the way I saw the Eiffel Tower. It was huge and beautiful. I was in the city of love...maybe I would find love here and we'd have our first date on the Eiffel Tower. That would be perfect.

When we reached there, the director, John Main, was waiting outside for us. He was a young man, probably in his early 30's, he was actually kinda cute, he was wearing a black suit and had a rough beard, I would say he was at least 6.2 ft.

"Hello, you must be Katherine and George, it's nice to meet you, I am John Main the director and this is where you will be filming for the next year," He shook George's hand and lightly kissed mine. Wow...his lips were soo soft. I blushed.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you to John," I giggled still blushing. John smiled at me, while George just rolled his eyes.

John took me to my trailer and then to the cafe, where our guide and the woman who made sure we were on time was waiting for us. She was wearing a white blouse and black trousers. She looked a few years older than me, sophisticated, yet really pretty.

"Hi, I'm Jenny, it is my duty to look after you and get you to your stations on time," She smiled and shook our hands.

John took George with him to his office and Jenny took me on a tour. It about an hour and it was  kinda boring, but I have to admit the place is gorgeous. She took me back to my trailer, where I started to un-pack my things. I got fed up after a while and made my was to John's office. OMG! I completely forgot! I don't know who the lead male is. I knocked on John's door.

"Come in," Shouted John.

As I walked in, he stood up from his chair and gestured me to sit down.

"Mr Main-

"Please, call me John," he smiled and it made me blush, I don't know why.

"Ok, John, I forgot to ask you, w-who has the lead male role?" I spat out not sure what he was going to say.

I didn't realise that as I was saying that, someone came into John's office and they were standing behind me.

"I do," that voice...it was familiar...

-----------------------------------

A.N.

Ooh...tense....

please vote....

comment....

share....xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Picture of Ian Somerhalder by the side as John>>>>>>>>>>>

 sabahxxx