chapter 10

A.N.

This chapter is cute and maybe a little cheesy.

This one is dedicated to my bestfriend @Temmymurs, she has always been there for me, she is funny and kind, always making me laugh, she knows me more than anyone does, most of all she understands me and i understand her, she has never made fun of me and she is the most amazing person ive ever met.

Please read her story, it is called 'My childhood sweetheart', it is partly based on her life. I hope the guy she likes comes to his senses and realises how amazing she is.

Hope you like this chapter.xxxx

Sabahxxx

-----------------------------

Re-cap:

My eyes widened in shock, my heart was pounding out my chest, blood rushed to my face, I felt so, warm. I couldn't breath. Having no control of my body, I reached for the door and pushed it open. I walked into Matt's bedroom, to find Tommy sitting on the bed and Matt standing up against the wall. They both froze and looked at me. None spoke. Tears filled my eyes.

"What's going on?? I want the truth!! You said you loved me.......did you mean it???" The words left my lips, without a second thought. None spoke.

"ANSWER ME!!!" I cried, tears poured down my cheeks.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 10

Matt's P.O.V.

No,No,No. This was not how she was supposed to find out!! It was supposed to be romantic, not like this. I had to fix things. I had to do what I dreaded most...I had to tell her.

"Tommy could you umm-"

"Tommy leave," Kat said calmly. He nodded and left.

I gestured kat to sit down. She did and I knelt down beside her and took her hands in mine. She looked scared and hurt. Guilt rushed over me, it wasnt supposed to be like this.

"Kat, the first time we met we ummm we, well, we didn't start off well, then you apologized in a weird, but cute way and I knew then you were different, at John's party I saw you dancing against him and it made me angry and jealous, but I didnt know why, then you danced with me and I felt alive, I felt like everything was perfect, I thought it couldn't get any better, but I was wrong, you kissed me and made me forget everything, even Daisy, but then I heard people saying you spent a night with John and I felt like a fool, I thought you had played me and most of all I thought I had lost you, I realised then my feelings for you were strong, then Tommy came along and figured everything out, ha, he's one clever boy and he made me realise that life was too short to wait, so here I am now, not sure what will happen next, but I know one thing for sure, I Love You Katherine Brown, I really do and I mean it with all my heart," The words poured out just like that, I felt like nothing could go wrong.

She giggled in a cute and happy way, letting the tears role down her cheek. Wiping them away, I looked at her pleadingly waiting for an answer. She snuggled her face into my hands and smiled.

"I've been waiting for you to say that to me for a while now, but it was worth it, when we first met I thought you were a horrid jerk, but your not, Daisy made a big mistake letting you go, but who am I to complain, I benifited from it by getting you, I have never felt more happy in my life, I Love You Matt Smith," She smiled widely. Everything was perfect, but there was still one thing I hadn't said, well asked.

"Kat, w-will you out with me and be my beautiful girlfriend??" I whispered shyly. I had never really known how to ask someone out.

I looked up at her expecting an answer but instead she pulled me in closer to her and smashed her lips on mine. My eyes automatically shut. Her soft lips moved against mine. I leaned in closer leaving no space between us. Sparks flew in every direction, it was beautiful. Our lips moved in perfect motion. She ran her hand through my hair and wraped it around the back of my kneck pulling me closer. I snaked my arms around her waist. Lifting her up, I sat on the bed with her on my lap, our lips never broke, I licked her bottom lip asking for permission and she let me in. Our tongues danced together perfectly. She tasted sweet, as sweet as everything about her. I had never loved anyone more than I loved Kat.