Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Matt's P.O.V.

We ended up spending three weeks in England instead of the intended one, but it was fun. One week in London and the other two filming in Nottingham.

It had been a week since we were back in Paris and things had pretty much stuck to the same routine. Wake up, breakfast, shoot film, lunch, practise/shoot film, dinner, sleep. Yeah, nothing really interesting. News had spread round of me proposing to Kat and things had been manic, but it was slowly dying down.

Right now we were at a photography studio. John said we were only gonna be here for about an hour, yet we had been here for almost two hours now.

"John...I don't wanna complain or anything, but you said one hour, it's been two, when is this gonna be over?" Kat took the words right out of my mouth.

"Sit still Kat," Leon, her hairstylist, said in a thick French accent.

"Patience Kat, not too long now. I kind of lied about it only taking one hour," John spoke then carried on talking to the photographer.

"But it's only like one picture for the cover!" Nathan cried, falling on the small sofa chair.

"Nathan, do not ruin your hair!" Stella, Nathan's hairstylist, yelled at him.

She had done his hair about six times now, because he kept on messing it up. I think he's doing it on purpose, coz he thinks she's pretty...she is really pretty though.

"Yes, so we have to make the perfect one," John half rolled his eyes.

"Ok, well I'm going to walk around for a bit, call me back when you need me," Nathan stood up and walked away before anyone could say anything.

"Yeah, I think I might keep him company," Kat pushed Leon's hands away and followed Nathan.

"Oi, wait for me!" I slipped out my chair, leaving my fashion designer by herself.

Kat's P.O.V.

I looked around for Nathan, but I'd completely lost him. Cursing under my breathe, I wandered around looking for something interesting. Nothing at all. Just a bunch of models doing photoshoots.

Suddenly a heavy arm picked me up by my waist and another covered my mouth. The sudden movement made me screech in fright. I kicked my legs about to get out of the persons grip. I couldn't, they held me tight and close. I screamed loud, in the hope that someone would hear me.

"Hush beautiful, I might not hurt you as much," He whispered in my ear, his voice husky and deep.

No! This can't be happening. Please, no. Where are you Matt?!

We reached a corner, he stopped and put me down, pushing me against the wall. My back was facing him so I couldn't see his face. I clawed at his hand trying to get it off my mouth. It wouldn't budge. He pressed his body against mine.

Please, no. I'm pregnant.

I was almost in tears now. I let out little whimper, gathering all my strength and pushed myself away from him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Hey, Kat relax," He knew my name!

"Please, let me go..." I cried.

"Kat stop. It's me. Kat look at me," He spun me around and I saw his face.

"Matt?!" I was both relieved and wanted to beat the hell out of him. "You IDIOT!! You scared the life out of me Matt! That wasn't funny!!"

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that," His voice full of guilt.