chapter 1

A.N.

This is my first ever story so i'm not sure how it will turn out, so please be patient with me.

Btw. i have made this up, so please don't think what i'm writing actually happened or is happening.

---------------------------

Chaper 1

Katherine P.O.V.

"OMG gossip, Matt Smith and Daisy Lowe have broken up, Daisy is claiming that Matt cheated on her and broke her heart, could this really be?"

At that moment I turned the tv off, it disgusted me. How could some people be so heartless? I hope I find a nice guy, not like my sister's horrid boyfriend...A lump formed in my throat and tears in my eyes. No! I'm not gonna cry. I walked upstairs to see if my brother was willing to make me laugh. As I expected, he was watching Doctor who again, the same episode, for the tenth time this week.

"Hey!! Move your in the way!!! This is the good part!" Shouted Tommy, who was now trying to push me out the way.

"Why are you watching this again?" I laughed, knowing what my 12 year old brother's answer would be.

"Because it's good and Matt Smith is cool!"

"Hahahaha, you make me laugh little one!" I said jumping onto his bed.

Before Tommy could say something my phone started to ringing, I jumped up knowing exactly who it would be.

"Hi Kat, I thought I should tell you that..." said George on the phone.

My manager, George, had found me the perfect role, in a new movie called 'It Happened', so I auditioned and I had to wait three weeks to find out if I had or hadn't got the part. It was about a young girl, who meets a really nice guy, but she ends up thinking she likes his bestfriend, but she then realises she loves the really nice guy and not his friend. Weird right? But I needed something to do. It was this or a Tesco advert.

"Tell me now George!" I shouted, I bit louder than I should have.

"You got the part!! Your dream has come true, you got the part of Lulu, the main role, in your own movie called 'It happened'!" He yelled so loud I had to move the phone away from my ear.

"OMG!! Yes yes yes!! I got the part!!" I was jumping on the bed.

I can't believe this was happening after all that time I waited it was actually happening, I was gonna be the star of my own movie!!

"Our flight is tomorrow morning, meet me at the airport and we will talk more about it then," and with that he cut the phone.

------------------

A.N.

soooooo....what you think...? Tell me what you think and if you have any ideas.

Please vote...coment...share...i will try and upload as frequently as i can...xx

sabahxxx