chapter 3

Chapter 3

Matt P.O.V.

I could hear voices coming from inside John's office, so I knocked, but I got no answer, so I decided to walk in.

"Ok, John, I forgot to ask you, w-who has the lead male role?" She sounded scared, I don't know why.

I saw John look up at me, so I decided to answer for him.

"I do," I looked at her as her body stiffened.

She slowly turned around and looked at the floor and moved her gaze up to my face. I could see the shock in her eye, as they widened.

"M-Matt Smith, I have to work with Matt Smith!" She stood up looking from me and then back to John.

"Yes, I'm glad to be working with you, I hope we will become good friends too," I said smiling and put out my hand, hoping she would shake it.

She was really pretty and young. She was wearing black skinny jeans and a white and black pokka dot blouse. I think she was about 24 years old and 5.7 ft. I stopped admiring her as she brought me back to reality by slapping my hand away. She slapped my hand away! What had I done to her!?

"Pulease! You really think I want to be friends with a jerk like you!" She shouted in my face, it made me whince.

Yikes...fiesty, I like her..! But why am I a jerk..?? 

"Ummm, why am I a jerk?" I gave her a confused look.

"I'm sure you know why, you broke Daisy's heart and cheated on her, that is heartless!! How can you be such a jerk?" She was yelling.

Katherine's P.O.V.

"I'm sure you know why, you broke daisy's heart aand cheated on her, that is heartless!! How can you be such a jerk?" I was yelling at him, it made me angry how guys could do such a thing like that.

He froze right on the spot, he clenched his teeth and his hands became fists. There were tears in his eyes. Why was he crying when he hurt Daisy?! He took a  few steps closer to me, so we were standing face to face, I could feel his warm breath on my lips.

"You don't know what happened between me and Daisy, so don't act like you do!" He whispered loudly, his voice was full of pain. Why was he so upset?

And with that he walked out. I just stood there looking at the door and back at John. Suddenly guilt filled my whole body. Matt was right I knew nothing. But that doesn't matter! Everyone says he hurt her, so there must be some truth in that. Shouldn't there...??

---------------------

A.N.

I hope you like Kat's and Matt's first meeting. Wow. 3 chapters in one day takes long, but it was fun.

Vote.

Comment

Share..xxxx

Picture of Lucy Hale as Kat by the side>>>>>>>>>>> Her eyes aren't exactly brown but just imagine :)

sabahxxx