Chapter 10

Clary

I've been stuck in this room for Raziel knows how long. Sebastian hasn't come back yet and I can't see anyone without his permission. Which is totally stupid. I just want to see my mom, ask her how she got through this-- having a monster for a child. Knowing it's a monster but loving it anyway. Honestly I just hope that this child will not be on either side-- good or evil. There is the possibility that the blood from both Sebastian and I mix to balance each other out. Then this child will be perfectly normal... But he was conceived by a brother and sister having sex. Oh god.

Sebastian

I've delayed seeing Clary because I want to make sure any evidence of the plan is gone. She's smart and I can't have her destroy the plan that I've spent years working on. Clary was just a small part of this plan and I don't want her to know about it.

But alas, I've been gone long enough and I've still had this horny-ness ever since I saw Clary this morning. I just want to go in there and pound into her til she screams out my name. It'll be the only thing she'll say.

After this I feel my blood start pumping down south. Knowing that it won't go away, I start walking into our room-- the one where Clary will satisfy me and I her.

"Amatis!"

"Yes, your highness?"

"Bring Clary down here... and make it fast."

Jace

The words I hear make me want to gag in repulsion. I can tell by the sound of his voice that he's going to take Clary. He's already made her pregnant! Why can't he just stop!

"What do want, Sebastian?"

I can hear her. I can hear her. That voice... I hit the floor with my knees.

"As you can see, dear sister, I've got a bit of an issue here that I need you to take care of."

Then I hear a soft thump and the shutting of a door. No sound escapes...

"Clary, I love you..." I whisper, knowing full well she can't hear me.

.................................................................

A/N

Yes, I'm still alive and writing. Sorry this is a short one but I just wanted to update for you guys!

Sorry it's late but I've been busy with school and life and ugh. Life is haarrd...

Anyway, enjoy reading!