Chapter 8

Clary

I watched as he slammed into me one more time, drawing out both our orgasms. God, that felt so good but it was with him. I hated myself for all the moans that I gave him but I couldn't help it.

"See Clary. I can make you feel good. I can love you all night," Sebastian says. He leans down and starts kissing up my neck. "Clary, Clary, Clary... See this? Jace isn't here to make you feel this. He isn't the one loving you."

"Jace still-" I begin but he cuts me off.

"Do you really think he'll love you when he finds out you're pregnant? What if he already has? Clary, he doesn't love you. He hasn't asked to see you once when I go to talk to him. Just get it through your head; he doesn't love you."

I realized with a start that he's probably right. I knew something like this would happen! I knew it yet I was too naive to even consider the possibility! Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Maybe, just maybe, I could make up the love I've lost with Sebastian and our child. Maybe I could let myself love him.

Or not. I mean, he's hit me, he killed Max, he almost killed Jace, he took Jace from me, he's just done so many bad things to me that I shouldn't trust him. 

But he's right. He tells me when they ask for me. Sometimes he even lets me see them. I know for a fact that Jace hasn't asked for me. When I realize this my eyes go wide. Well, sh*t. 

He's right! Jace probably doesn't love me anymore, not with that stunt I pulled. Stupid me, acting like the Queen of whatever you want to call this. Everyone looked so betrayed but I won't forget the fact that Jace couldn't even look at me! 

I screwed this up so maybe this is my karma. Well, whoever said that 'karma's a b*tch,' wasn't f*cking lying.

And whoever said that 'life's a b*tch' was right. I mean, if it were easy it'd be a slut.

Sebastian

I watched her eyes grow wider with 'realization'. It was then that I knew she had given up hope with Jace. She had given up hope of escaping. She just gave up.

To be honest, I expected more of a fight. Clary's a feisty little thing. Even in the worst of situations she was always too stubborn to give up. Now she's just... done. This was exactly what I needed though; a submissive female. Clary realized that she would have no choice but to love our child and me. 

"Clary, I love you." I watched as she looked at me with sadness. She quickly covered it up and looked down. Her next words truly surprised me.

"I-I I love yo-you t-t too Sebastian." 

She truly gave up.

Jace

I look at the space that Alec was recently taking up. She was pregnant... With his child.

It should've been my child in her stomach. I should've been the one to pleasure her. IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME D*MMIT!

I failed as a f*cking person let alone boyfriend. I swear to Raziel that Sebastian is dead. I want him dead,! I wish Clary had used her wish to kill him. I would rather be dead than to learn that the love of my life was pregnant with the kid of the person I hate the most in this dimension and the next.

I walk in the direction that Alec went. Soon enough I see everyone sitting in the sort-of living area that Sebastian so kindly gave us. Everyone has a look of sorrow and pity in their eyes. Don't they know me well enough to know that I don't need their pity? Then I realized; it's not me they're directing their pity to.

It's Clary.

..............................................................................................................................................................

A/N

Hey guys! 

This was hard for me to write because I've had so much to do and I'm thinking about starting another book. Any suggestions?

P.S. The song at the top is Want To Want Me by Jason Derulo. I think it describes how Sebastian feels and also what Jace feels.

Alright. Until next time!