Chapter 6

Clary

I'm walking through the castle with Sebastian on my mind. Oh my gosh you can't just tell someone that they need to produce a male heir for you. It doesn't work like that!

All of a sudden, I'm standing in a small puddle. Did I seriously just pee myself? What the heck?

I glance down and see that my stomach is big and full. That is so not good.

As I'm staring at the ground, a man in a red cloak comes rushing to me. "My lady, we need to get you to the infirmary! Your water just broke!"

Then I'm in a room with white walls. My stomach is no longer full and I'm covered in sweat. How did nine freaking months pass by so quickly? Was I in a coma? Did Sebastian take advantage of me? Oh god, what the hell did I just do?

"Ma'am, would you like to see them? Your babies I mean," asks a woman in a white coat. I assume this was my doctor.

"Babies? As in plural?" I ask, bewildered. I just gave birth to two babies and I don't even remember it. My eyes fill with tears. This isn't how I wanted this to be...

"Yes ma'am. You have a gorgeous pair of twins. A boy and a girl." I look at the woman and let my tears fall. Why couldn't I remember giving birth to them? Or arriving here? What was wrong with me.

"I would love that." Just as I say that Sebastian bursts through the door, his shirt gone and his appearance somewhat frenzied. He looked to be sweaty... He must have been training or something.

"Clary..." He rushes over and checks to make sure I'm okay.

The woman walks in again, this time with another woman. They carry two bundles between the both of them. My children.

"Here you go ma'am," she hands me a bundle and the other woman looks to Sebastian. "You're Highness," she says while handing over the bundle.

I look down and see the most beautiful blue eyes. They look like Jace's eyes... But they aren't. This one is the boy. He looks to be a carbon copy of Sebastian. I hope that he doesn't take his personality. Oh, dear God, hear me! Please let these children be as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside.

"You had twins?" Sebastian asks, looking awestruck while staring at the baby in his hands.

I just looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Clary? What's wrong?" I looked as the scene around me faded.

"Clary? Clary! Clary! Wake up!"

I shot out of bed and to the bathroom. I vomited anything I had eaten the day before. This had become an everyday occurrence ever since Sebastian told me about that stupid heir thing. It had been a week or two, I couldn't tell. All I knew was that I had nightmares like that every night and every morning afterwards I had to throw up. I just couldn't stomach it.

And, surprisingly, every morning Sebastian would wake me up and help me by pulling back my hair every time. I never saw this side to Sebastian. To be honest, it scared me more than his bad side. I knew how to handle his evil side better and to my advantage at that. His nice side was something I had never dealt with and I didn't even know it existed.

It only ever existed with me. That's what truly scared me because it meant he cared and Morgenstern men should never care about a woman. Look at what happened to my mom.

Ah, mom. I just want to see her again. I've seen Simon once or twice since that day when Sebastian let him see me. Izzy wasn't there though. I would ask Simon but he just shrugged it off.

Anyway, digression aside, I was puking and Sebastian was beside me, holding my hair. He was also rubbing soothing circles on my back. Pretty soon I was just dry heaving, waiting for this sickness to stop. I kept waiting until I eventually passed out from exhaustion.

Sebastian

I watched as Clary dry heaved to the point of exhaustion. It was a sight that I never wanted to see but ended up seeing anyway. I knew why she was throwing up.

She was pregnant. The problem with that was that she didn't know.

I did not rape my sister. I simply gave her what she wanted that night a week or two ago.

Flashback...

"I need an heir and I need him now."

After I said that, we ended up arguing and so I did what I learned gave me obedience; I smacked her. She yelled at me then stormed to the room. I went to take a shower and wound up next to her in bed. I fell asleep with her curled in my arms.

The next morning she was gone. I heard her in the bathroom with the water running. How she managed to elude me was truly beyond me.

I walked up to the door and knocked.

"What do you want Sebastian?" I hear faintly.

You. "To use the restroom," I respond. "Hurry up!"

She eventually came out. She saw me and scowled then quickly turned to the door that allowed her to go to the throne room and kitchen. I never let her beyond that and she wasn't really allowed to go that far anyway.

"I'm going to get some food." Clary started walking out the door before I could respond to that. Usually, I would be furious with her dismissal of me but yesterday's events kept playing in my mind.

It was around 3 o'clock and I still hadn't seen Clary. She's probably fine, my subconscious said.

It was 6 o'clock and Clary still wasn't back. I decided to go looking for her. I surprisingly found her in the kitchen.

She was completely wasted. I had never seen a drunk Clary so at first I was a bit surprised. Then, I quickly became amused.

"Sister mine, have you been drinking?" I ask. I see her still and then turn around.

"Nice to see you," she slurred out. It sounded more like a jumbled mess. She raised the bottle that she had in her hand and smirked. "And to answer your question, I have been drinking."

Clary was so totally, completely wasted. I know this because she walked over to me and slung her arm around me. She whispered some words in my ear and then began pulling me in the direction of our room.

When we got there she was walking seductively towards me. "Soooo," she drawled. "Want to have some fun?" I saw her smirking and I immediately replied.

"What type of fun?" My voice had dropped to a husky whisper. I saw her shiver and smirked to myself. So I did have an affect on her.

"You know what type of fun," she said accusingly. Then she did what I wasn't expecting her to; she kissed me.

One thing led to another and eventually we were naked in bed with her underneath me.

"Are you sure you want to do this Clary?" I asked. She simply nodded, urging me to hurry up.

And who was I to deny a lady her pleasure?

......................................................

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated! This chapter isn't my best one but I hope you like it anyway!

Enjoy my beautiful people!