Chapter 1

Clary's P.O.V.

Sebastian is currently leading me to 'our room'. He said I have nothing to worry about. That he wouldn't hurt me...

I don't believe him.

"This room is where you can come to for your art. I knew you loved drawing when you were with the 'Shadowhunters' at the Institute." Sebastian points at a room that has a murky door. By murky, I mean dark and dirty looking.

I have to change that... I think, but quickly realize that that would mean I like it here. Dear Raziel, please let me out of here alive.

"And this is our room," Sebastian says, holding open the door to 'our room'.

In the middle of the room is a king sized bed. Next to it are two night table, one on the right and one on the left. Along the walls are some of my drawings. How did he get those? I shake my head, knowing that it doesn't matter anyway. I look around and see three more doors connecting to room. One door is next to the table on the right side. The door is open, showing a bathroom half the size of the room. The other doors are located along the wall opposite the bathroom. I walk over and push them open. Closets... FULL OF CLOTHES!

"How... Why do you have this? What makes you so sure that I'm staying?" I demand, my face getting flushed with anger. I will not stay with this b*stard.

"Well, dear sister, that is the part where you're wrong. You see, the problem with that is that you can't escape. Even if you wanted to. There is no escape," Sebastian says, rather cruelly. He leans against the wall and smirks at me. "I recommend that you get comfortable sister, because you're not leaving anytime soon."

I turn away and walk into the closet that looks to be mine. There are shelves and hanger tacks lining the wall. There are huge wardrobes leaning against the back wall next to a small mirror section, formed to make a half circle. Against the right side of the wall is a vanity. There are times of make-up tubes and hair things there. I pass it and walk to the other side of the room. This wall is lined with racks of clothing and shoes. There are tons of dresses, skirts and shorts. There is not one pair of baggy pants or sweats. All the clothes that are in here are revealing or extremely tight.

"Like it?" Sebastian asks. "I took the liberty of stocking it for you," he says. I watch him in the mirrors as he comes closer. He brushes my hair away from my neck and kisses it. I whip around and smack him. Not surprisingly, he chuckles. "Still feisty I see. Well, that's a good attribute to have, especially in bed," he says.

A rush of color fills my cheeks. I am not blushing at his comment; I am angered by it. "A*shole," I shout. I stalk out of the closet and rush to the bathroom. I slam the door and sink behind it.

"You know sister, if you wanted to hide from me then I would recommend you do it where I can't find you. I mean, what's the point of hiding when I know where you are?" My 'dear' brother asks.

"Just leave me alone," I shout through gritted teeth.

"Whatever you say. If you want to find me, just come outside. I'll have a guard out there waiting to escort you."

I listen to his receding footsteps to make sure he's gone. When I hear the door close, I slump against the bathroom door. I let out my anger and frustration by screaming until I burst into tears.

I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry Jace, Isabelle, Simon, Luke, Alec, Magnus... I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry!