Chapter 19

I bang on the door impatiently until Cam opens it up, "Hey Sammy what's up."

"Hey Cam! Where's Alison at?" I ask.

"Living room."

I brush past his and practically run to the living room. I sit down next to Alison on the couch, "You will never guess what happened!"

Alison and Rily are both smiling at my excitement. Cam walks back in and sits down next to a pretty brunette with hazel eyes. Her hair just barely brushes her shoulders and she has blonde highlights. She looks to be about five foot five and around the same age as Cam.

I smile at the girl, "I'm sorry. I'm being rude," I lean over a bit and hold out my hand to her, "I'm Sammy."

She smiles and shakes my hand, "It's nice to meet you Sammy, I'm Emily."

My smile gets bigger, "You're the girl Cam was telling me about," I turn my smile on Cam, "She's so pretty Cam!"

Emily blushes and gives me a shy smile, "Thank you. I've heard a lot about you Sammy."

Before I can say anything Alison snags my attention, "Okay Sammy, focus. What will I never believe?"

I face her and grab her arm excitedly, "Ash told me he loves me yesterday and asked me to be his girlfriend! I said yes, but we agreed to not tell Jason right now so all of you guys have to keep it a secret!" I take a deep breath and grin ear from ear.

Alison pulls me into a big hug and screeches happily. Cam and Rily are both smiling and tell me how great that is and how 'It's about he grew a pair and ask you out.'

"Who's Jason and why can't you tell him?" Emily asks.

"Jason is Sammy's older brother and Ash is Jason's best friend and Jason would totally flip out and try to kill Ash if he knew that Ash put the moves on his baby sister." Alison explains to her.

"I see." she says.

"you are going to have to tell him eventually. You can't keep something like this from him." Cam speaks up.

"I know, I know. I will tell him, just not right now. I want to wait for the right time." I promise.

Alison scoffs, "honey, there is no right time. Jason is gonna flip and the longer you wait the worst it's going to be."

"She has a point," Rily claims, "If he is going to be mad either way then it would probably be better to tell him now."

"I don't know. Maybe."

I stay and talk to them for a while. I mainly talk to Emily to get to know her better. She has an awesome sense of humor and she seems really sweet. I have to say, Cam and Emily make a really cute couple.

I drive home and am happy to see that Jason's truck is gone. That mean I get to have some alone time with Ash. I skip up to the house and walk into the living room. Ash smiles up at me, "Where have you been all day baby?"

I sit down next to him and he immediately throws his arm over my shoulders and pull me close to him, "I was hanging out Cam's place. Alison was there with Rily and Emily, Cam's new girlfriend, was there too."

"You told them huh?" he asks me.

I bit my lip an nod, "but don't worry, they promised they wouldn't say anything to Jason."

Ash kisses the top of my head and I snuggle closer to him, "I don't care that you told them Sammy. I want people to know that you're mine." he whispers.

Those words send tingles down my spine and makes my heart race. I love hearing Ash say things like that.

"So where's Jason at?"

"No idea. Both of you were gone when I woke up." he tells me.

Ash strokes my hair and moves his hand down to my hip, "You know," He whispers in my ear, "we have the house to ourselves right now and two perfectly empty rooms that could be used for anything." he kisses me right below my ear and moves lower and lower until he reaches that sweet spot on my neck. I bite my lip to keep from moaning. Ash slips his hand under my shirt and slowly moves up until he is cupping my breast. I moan and I feel Ash smile against my neck. Gathering up all the strengthen I have, I gently push Ash away from, "You were just in a car accident Ash. We are not having sex right now." I say sternly.

Ash pouts at me, "That's not fair."

I smile teasingly at him, "Life never is babe."

I kiss him lightly on the lips.

"I'm home!"

I jump away from Ash as fast as I can. I straighten out my shirt just as Jason is walking into the living room.

"Hey guys, I rented some movies. Figured we could order some pizza and have a movie night." Jason suggests.

"Yeah that sounds great dude." Ash comments.

I set down all the blankets and pillows we grabbed on the living room floor in front of the TV. Jason pops in the first movie and I settle down between him and Ash. I pull a blanket over myself and smile when I feel Ash grab my hand underneath the blanket. I lean a bit closer to him and he squeezes my hand in response.

We sit through three movies like that. Jason never notices a thing. I feel kind of guilty for hiding this from him, but at the same time I know that I can't tell him right now.

After our mini movie marathon I help Jason pick up the blankets and pillows. I say goodnight to both of them and go into my bedroom. I grab a giant t-shirt to sleep in and toss it on my bed before I pull of my top and shorts.

"I have to say, I love this view."

I whirl around, "Jesus Christ Ash, you scared the hell out of me."

He chuckles and walks over to me. His eyes scan me from head to toe. He pulls me close to him and runs his hand up and down my back, "sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just came in for my good night kiss."

He dips his head down and captures my lips. The kiss is slow and tender and leaves me breathless. Ash pulls back first and leans his his forehead against mine, "Good night honey."

"Good night." I whisper.

Ash walks out of my room and I pull on my t-shirt. I hop into bed and smile to myself. That was the best good night I have ever gotten. Impulsively I get out of bed and open my door. I listen for my brother and when I hear no sound from him I sneak out of my room and slip into Ash's bedroom. I quietly close and lock his door behind me.

I slip into bed next to him and he wraps his arm around me, "What are you doing Sammy?" he asks me.

I snuggle close to him and lay my head on his chest, "I'm sleeping in here tonight."

Ash kisses the top of my head and hold me tightly. I shut my eyes and drift off to sleep.