Secret Love

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

"Hello?" I ask after snatching my cell phone off my dresser.

"Hey baby, I've got some bad news," Cole says sadly, "I got called into work, I won't be able to make our date."

"Cole it's our six month anniversary." I whine.

"I know baby. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. I promise."

I let out a sigh, "No it's fine. Work comes first. I shouldn't be whinig like that."

"You're the best baby. I'll call you later, I have to go."

I hang up my phone and walk out to the living room. Ashton is sitting on the couch, so I plop down next to him. At twenty-four years old Ash has never looked better. Standing six feet makes me feel smaller than my five foot four hight. His light brown hair just bearly brushes the top of his ears and his chocolate brown eyes never fail to hold my attention.

"Where's Jason?" I question, noticing that my brother is not here.

"One of the doctors called in sick so they asked him to fill in."

That's my brother for you, always willing to help, even on his day off. I guess that's why he decided to become a doctor.

Thinking of my brother always makes me smile. Even with our age difference, me being twenty-one and him being twenty-five, we look so much alike we could be twins. We both have the same krystle blue eyes. We have the same shade of blonde hair, his is short and spiky while mine is long and naturaly wavy. The only other difference is the fact that Jason is five foot nine.

"Let's go to a movie or something." I say randomaly.

Ash raises an eyebrow, "Don't you have a date today?"

"Well I did, but Cole got called into work. I don't really feel like sitting at home so lets go see a movie."

"Alright. I'll take a quick shower then we'll go." Ash agrees.

With our drinks and candy in hand Ash and I make our way to the middle of the theater and sit down. I turn to face Ash, "How good do you think Iron Man 3 will be?" I ask

"I don't know. The previews looked pretty bad ass," he says.

The lights slowly dim and the previews begin to play. I squirm around in my seat, trying to get comfortable. Ash chuckles and lifts the arm rest inbetween us up. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls so I am leaning against him. I can't help the little shiver of excitment that goes down my spine. I know that I shouldn't feel this way considering I have a boyfriend and Ash has been my brother's best friend for fourteen years, but I just can't help it.

The movie starts up and I use all my will power to focous on the movie and not the warm body next to me.

"That movie was awesome!" I say excitedly.

Ash is saying something but all my attention is focoused on the five foot seven guy with the buzz cut dark brown hair and hazel eyes that I would recognize any where. My blood boils as I watch him lean down and kiss the girls he has his arm wrapped around. Before I realize what I am doing I rush over there and shove him, "What the fuck Cole!"

"Sammy! Wh-what are you doing here?" he mumbles out.

"What am I doing here!? What the fuck are you doing here kissing some other girl!?" I scream.

"Calm down Sammy. I can explain." he says.

"Oh I would love to hear this one. Go ahead Cole and explain to me why you're cheating on me."

Cole is quiet for a minute. His fingers twitching and eyes looking around nervously. He finaly looks at me, "I'm sorry Sammy. I ne-"

"Save it," I say cutting him off, "The only thing you're sorry for is getting caught. Don't bother to text me or call me 'Cause we are through."

I feel someone gently grab my arm and look over at Ash. Without saying a word he takes my keys from me and leads me outside to my blue Jeep Cherokee. I hop into the passenger seat while he gets in the driver seat. Neither of us say a word on the drive home. Ash pulls up to our three bedroom red brick house and I jump out of my car and rush inside to my room. I flop down on the bed staring angerly at the ceiling, calling Cole every dirty name I can think of in my head.

Ash pokes his head into my room, but I don't look at him, "Are you okay?" he asks quietly.

When I don't say anything Ash comes into my room and lays down next to me. We stay quiet for a few minutes. "I feel so stupid," I addmit, "I can't believe I didn't notice him cheating on me. I mean it was so obvious. He was always coming up with excuses to get out of our plans, he always kept a close eye on his phone when ever I was around. God I am so stupid."

"You're not stupid Sammy. He's the stupid one for letting a girl like you go."

"A girl like me?"

"Yeah. You're smart, funny, sweet, caring, beautiful. Any guy would be lucky to have a girl like you."

I roll on to my side and Ash does the same. I look into his eyes, trying to see if there is any truth to his words.

I slowly lean closer to Ash until my lips are firmly on his. I feel Ash stiffen and I jerk back, "I am so sorry. I don't know what ca-"

Before I can finish my sentence Ahs cuts me off by kissing me. He wrapps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. His lips are soft and firm on mine. His tongue darts out to lick my bottom lip and I open my mouth for him. His tongue slips inside my mouth and I moan.

Ash gently pushes me down on the bed and settles on top of me, his hard-on pressing aginst me. He kisses a trail from my mouth to my neck. He sucks and licks my neck then gently bites it. I arch against him and moan. Ash chuckels and bites my neck again.

I slip my hands under his shirt and run them over his chest and abs. He moans when I lightly scrape my nails down his chest. I tug at Ahs's shirt and he pulls back enough to pull it over his head and toss it to the floor. He makes quick work of my shirt and bra, tossing them on the floor as well.

Ash stares at me a moment before he dips his head down and sucks one of my nipples into his mouth. He moves to my other breast and does the same, switching back and forth between each breast and driving me crazy with the need to have him inside of me. Ash begins to kiss and lick his way down my chest and stomach, stopping at my shorts only long enough to pull them and my panties off. Leaning away from me Ash scans my naked body from head to toe, "You're so beautiful."

Ash settles himself between my legs and looks up at me with a devious smile. He dips his head down and takes me into his moth. I sink a hand into his soft hair and hold him to me. I moan and buck underneath him as he licks and nips at the sensitive flesh. Ash continues his teasing until I come.

Ash gets off the bed and quickly takes off his pants and boxers. He slowly climbs back up my body, stopping to kiss my neck. He gently bites my earlobe, "Condom?"

I reach into my nightstand next to the bed and pull out a condom and hand it to him. Ash puts it on then thrusts inside of me, "God Sammy, you're so tight." He moans. He slowly pulls out of me then thrusts back in. He keeps going slow untill I can't take it any more. I wrap my legs around his waist, "Harder." I breath out.

Ash does just that. His thrusts get harder and harder each time. God it feels so good. It does not take long until I'm coming again and screaming his name. Ash thrusts faster, trying to find his own release. He moans my name when he comes and collapse on top of me.

Both of us are sweating and panting. Ash rolls off of me. Getting off the bed he gets rid of the condom then climbs back into bed with me. He pulls me into his arms, so my back is pressed up against his chest. I snuggle close to him and close my eyes. Completely worn out, it does not take long for me to fall asleep.