Chapter 8

Hey you guys!~ Sorry I've taken so long but please don't give up on meee! Anyways, enjoy chapter 8. Filled with action-y, drama-y things. Extra long is my way of saying MIANHE!!!~ Another A/N at the end. Enjoy~

****************************************************

Yoona's POV-

*Sigh* Why is Niel taking so long? Usually HE'S the one pushing my lifeless body down the hall to the gymnasium, but here I am. All changed into my gym clothes and guess what? No Niel. I'll just sit on the bench, there's nothing to make me participate now.

Just then a ball hit me lightly in the back of my head. I brushed the back of my head and turned around to Niel.

"What took you so long? Got stuck in traffic?" I asked jokingly as I turned around, but to my surprise, it wasn't Niel. I was facing a blushing, smiling Kai at that moment. And I honestly couldn't help but smile as well. He put the ball down on the bleachers and waved to me. I waved slightly back.

"Yoona, can we talk for a bit, outside?" he asked me with an awkward and shy smile. I laughed a bit but then agreed. He smiled and looked at me.

"Tara wa." he said as he led the way. He took me outside to the little playground near the back exit of the school. We had such a tiny little playground here, because it used to be a ridiculously huge grade school, but now, it's for us highschool kids. When they were remodeling the school (like tiny doorways and toilets) they decided to just leave the playground here. Pretty cool huh? He sat down on one side of a small bench and patted the spot next to him motioning for me to come over. I sat down next to him and it felt just like old times.  His prescence was still the same. It was warm and comforting, Something about him being around just always made me feel safe. He put his hand on top of mine, causing me to look at his brightly smiling face.

"Yoona, I missed you a lot. It was like my other half was missing you know?" he said with a smile.

"I know, I felt the same way."

"Yeah... Everytime I went to a park, river, arcade center, anywhere. I always felt like I was missing something. And after a while I realised it was you."  he said while looking off somewhere. I understood how he felt. But, for some reason, I always felt like he was having a great time in the states. That he was having all sorts of fun, and making new friends, having new experiences. I also kind of felt like he was going to forget me...

"NO! I WOULD NEVER FORGET ABOUT YOU YOONA!" Kai shouted as he grabbed a hold of my hand tighter. I was shocked. What?

"Oh, I mean. You're always the first thing that ever comes to my mind. No matter what I'm doing. So I would never forget about you. You're really special to me, more than you can imagine." he told me. I felt touched. I rested my head on his shoulder and patted his hand.

"Gomawo. Jebal gomawo." I said as I rested. He turned his head to look at me.

"For what?"

"Everything. You've helped me out a lot.... more than you can imagine." just then the school bell rang signaling the start of the next period. We decided to go sneak back into the gym to change and head to class. We exchanged phone numbers and went on our way.

**LE FAST FORWARD TO AFTER SCHOOL. NIEL AND YOONA WENT OUT AFTER SCHOOL TO GO GET FROZEN YOGURT AND BOBA TEA, THEN NIEL WALKED HER HOME LIKE USUAL.**

Yoona's POV-

"Bye Yoo-Hoo." Niel said to me as he walked off waving.

"Byeeeeee oppa!" I responded as I waved him off. I was so tired! But the day out was great, Niel's so much fun! I really wonder why someone would think  that Niel is a bad person... URGHH!! No time for thinking! I'm just going to hop in the shower and go to sleep!.

"Eomma! Where are you?" I yelled into the echoing house.

"Oh dear, I'm in the kitchen. Pali pali! Yoona, I have a surprise for you." she said in her giddy voice. Ughh, not good.

"Arasso, I'm coming. I saved you some boba tea, oh, and Niel said hi." I said as I turned the corner into the kitchen and saw my eomma smiling all big and what-not. I gave her the death glare but we then both began laughing hysterically. However, just then I see a man standing next to her. And of course it'sss........................................................................... Kai. -__- Eomma, how'd I know? She only smiles like that when it has to do with me and boys. Like one time she sent me on a blind date with this boy who was a famous fisherman's son. We fished for 8 hours and I almost PEED on myself!

"Pffft!" Kai said as he smothered a laugh. What's so funny? My eomma looked at him the same way. With confusion, but she shook it off and began explaining.

"Well, Yoona, Kai's parents haven't yet finished their work in the states. So they asked if we could watch Kai and let him stay here with us for now since you two are such close friends." eomma said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and with a smile nodded my head to show her my approval. Her and Kai high-fived in celebration.  I turned around and headed for upstairs.

"Eomma, Kai. I'm going to go wash up then go to sleep." I shouted from the top of the steps.

"Ah, honey. The guest room is too dirty and old. So Kai will be staying in your room okay?" eomma said from the kitchen. I thought for a second. Me and Kai in the same room? No, we're too close for anything weird to happen, plus it'll be easier to get closer, like we used to be. I looked down the steps to the kitchen and smiled at Kai and my eomma.

"De." I said as I continued to my room to get things for my shower. After I gathered everything, I went to the bathroomn to wash up ad have a nice, relaxing bath... I wonder what the future holds for me and Kai's friendship. Niel's friendship too. But do I want to have more than just friendship between me and Niel?

END

Hey! I hope you guys enjoyed and anticipate the next chapter. I'm really sorry for not updating. Annyeong!~

<3- BlasianBabe