Chapter 6

Hey you guys!~ It's great to see you again (LOL) Guess what?? It is my birthday on the 9th!! I am so happy, I will go visit my eomma on my birthday. Anyways, please enjoy chapter 6~

Yoona's POV-

It's been two weeks since Niel's "flower" incident, and I've got to say, I TOTALLY LOVE THIS GUY!!! He is my best friend. He's so nice and easy to talk to. We're always hanging out with each other now because the whole school doesn't like him... but hye, I do. I don't get it Who started that rumor? Why would they? If everyone would stop avoiding Daniel, because of some silly rumor they heard, they'd realize what a great guy he is...

"YOONA!" I heard someone call out my name. I turned around just as I was about to enter the school to see Daniel smiling and running towards me. I smiled and waved back to him. As he caught up we side hugged each other and walked into the building.

"How was your weekend?" he asked me as we stopped by his locker.

"Boring, I went to the beach with my little brother. How about yours Daniel?"

"Yah, I told you to call me Niel. And what do you mean boring? I wanna go to the beach! All I did was eat snacks, study and sleep." he said while making fake snoring noises. I laughed as we walked to my locker.

"Fine Niel, and really?" I asked as I fished through some textbooks for my Foreign Language class. It was covered with pink paper. It had chocolate covered strawberry pictures on it. It was so adorable!

"Mwo? About what? The sleeping or the beach?" he asked me with a very confused face. I burst out into laughter and grabbed my foreign language textbook.

"The beach you pabo." I said with a slam of my locker. We both laughed as Niel scratched the back of his head.

"Haha, yeah. I've always wanted to go, but you know, never really had anyone to go with..." his voice trailed off. I knew. He didn't have to say anything else.

"Hmmmm. Arasso. Me and you will go to the beach next weekend." I said as we continued to walk to homeroom. I saw Niel's face light up out of the corner of my eye.

"Really?! You'll really take me?" he asked, quite excitedly. I simply nodded while smoothing down the back of my hair. It never stays down, ughhhh.

Niel was smiling like a goofball which caused me to smile to. We began laughing slightly as we finally reached the classroom door. I walked in, but Niel didn't. Once I looked inside I saw something. It was totally empty. I turned around to look at Niel, but he was just laughing and looking at me.

"Yah, what's so funny?"

"Ani, it's just that, maybe you should learn to read signs before you walk into rooms." he said while waving a piece of paper in front of him. I rolled my eyes playfully and walked out of the calssroom, back towards Niel.