Chapter 7

Yoona's POV-

What? Why is he here? No wait, I should be happy right? Yeah, I really am. I missed him... a lot. But what was with that smile? And why did he look at Niel like that? Does he have a grufge against him? Ani, he couldn't, he just got here. I looked over to Niel to see that he dissaproved of Kai as well. I was curious, so once Kai was done smiling at me and he turned around, I leaned over to Niel to try and find out what's going on.

"Yah, Niel... do you two know each other?" I asked but he was still looking at Kai. His strong, hateful gaze was stuck on him. I waited for a moment, then began to wave my hand in front of him. Hw immediately snapped out of his "trance" and looked at me.

"Mwo?" he said with an adorably confused expression.

"I asked if you knew him silly." I said while lightly hitting his shoulder. He laughed in response. He then took one last look at Kai, then back at me. I could see that he looked a tad bit disstressed, but he shook it off and smiled at me.

"Ani, I just didn't like how he looked at me.." he stated as his voice began to trail off. I nodded in response and went back to the lesson.

Narrarator's POV-

 The class went by and Yoona and Niel just chatted away with each other, occasionaly checking up on their notes. The teacher talked with Kai the entire period. The bell rang and Yoona and Niel were packing up to head to P.E.

Niel's POV-

Ah, that's the bell. I guess I'd better be heading to gym. I felt someone tapping on my shoulder.

"Yah, kaja. We have P.E now. Let's go together." Yoona said to me as I was still packing my materials. She smiled brightly at me. I smiled back, but then saw JongIn looking over here as well. I focused back on Yoona and gave her an assuring smile.

"Ah, I actually have to stop somewhere first. So go on ahead, I'll see you there." she nodded in agreement and waved to me as she walked out of the computer lab. I saw Kai about to follow her out. He reached out his arm to tap her. I grabbed his arm, allowing the door to close. Yoona walked down the hall and turned the corner, towards the gymnasium. JongIn looked away from the empty hall towards me. I looked at him as well.

"Well, what was that for Daniel?" he asked me in a rather comfortable and taunting tone. I released my grip from his wrist.

"We need to talk." I told him coldly.

"Ah, yes. I actually need to talk to you as well. You see, Yoona shouldn't be hanging around you." he said with a smirk. I looked at him, confused.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, all your doing is burdening her. Aren't you?" he asked. I didn't understand. He's just trying to mess with me. How could I be burdening Yoona?

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said as I bumped past him and headed into the hallway. He held the door open to continue the unwanted conversation.

"Yah! Come onnn. You know what I mean." he said with a smile and playful tone. I looked back at him, with only seriousness on my face. He saw that I wasn't playing around and straightened his face as well.

"Listen, Yoona is mine. She's been mine. I deserve her more than you do, as if she'd even want you in the first place. Don't take her kindness the wrong way. She doesn't love or even like you. She just pities you. So do us both a favor and go be pathetic somewhere else. Arasso?" he said as he walked out of the lab into the hallway. As he reached me he paused.

"Becasue if you continue talking to Yoona, I'm going to take her from you anyway. Anyways," he started as he patted me twice really hard on the back, "Please take good care of me." and with that he walked off.

Yoona, I don't like this guy. I don't know what past you have with him, but I don't approve. Not at all. But... what does he mean take her from me? She's not mine to begin with. I don't like Yoona. Not like that. I..... don't.

END

Hey~ Sorry for the late update, my tutoring schedule got pretty hectic. *__* Children. Children everywhere. Glue, paper, feathers, GLITTER! I can't deal... Anyway, please await the next chapter and I need to introduce a new charachter, so if you want your bias to be in this story then please comment! Please read, vote, comment, and fan. Also, thank you for almost 3K reads on my K-POP Quotes. Gomawo! Jebal gomawo!!