Chapter 3

Yoona's POV-

"Mwo? Stop being stupid. Is that from an anime or something?" I asked Daniel while chuckling slightly.

"Ani, they call me that for a reason." Daniel said while avoiding eye contact with me. He stared at the floor with his perfect curls covering his face.

"Hehehe... what's the reason?" I asked hesitantly.

"It's because-" Daniel began to speak, but got cut-off in mid-sentence by the weird guy from earlier.

"We call him that, because whoever becomes friends with him or talks to him becomes... weird. They seem lifeless and dull. Then finally, they're said to have walked off into the night, alone, and disappear. For-ev-er." He said matter-of-factly.

I looked around the library to see people watching us intently.Some eyeballing the shiznits out of us, and others still whispering. Finally I looked back at Daniel whose eyes still remained on the ground. The strange guy with the reversed unifrom was smiling with victory and content as he watched me think over the situation. As I was thinking, 5 more boys with the same reversed unifrom came up to him and gave him high fives and what not. Forever? Disappear? Being Daniel's friend or disapperaing forever, that's not a very difficult choice, so why am I still thinking.

Daniel's POV-

I blew it. Well, it wasn't really anything to begin with. She was just being kind. Very kind. She was beautiful too. Long, gorgeous, burnt orange hair. Soft-looking charms and lips. She looks like she would look nice in a dress too. We only knew each other for a very short time, but I feel like I've known her for an eternity. And since I know I haven't, I want to. But now she is gone. She is going to leave me like everyone else who tries to be nice to me. I never should have let her into my little world. The world that I keep locked away behind a giant gold gate. The only resident of that world is me, because I am the only one still there. Everyone else ran away. They were afraid of me. Afraid of something I had never done.

END

Hey~! Sorry the update took so long and was so short >__< I'm just up because I'm trying to get ready for my graduation tomorrow(Today LOL :P)!!! I'm so very excited, I promise to update on Saturdays and every now and then Wednesdays. I really want to get this story going and get Kai in here, but until he appears, Exotics, please wait for him~ He will come do not worry. Anyways, read, vote, comment, and please fan! Byee~

<3- BlasianBabe