Chapter 2

Hey you guys! My 8th grade dance is on Friday, but I’m not going *_* Anyways here’s chapter 2.

Yoona’s POV-

I was walking down the street on my way to school. I turned the corner and my new high school was in sight. I smiled brightly at the sight of it.

It was pure beauty.

Honestly, it was the biggest building I had ever seen. It looked like an all-white castle, with a beautiful, and very colorful, front lawn. My eyes scanned all of the flowers blooming around the school as I approached it. However, as I was admiring the flowers I bumped into someone. I fell flat on my behind and so did he. His bike fell to the left of him. He held the side of his head and let out a little grunt, he looked confused and in pain, I couldn’t really see his face. But, he was wearing the school uniform, so I guess he’ll be my sunbae.

“Mianhe!” I shouted and bowed as I got up. I brushed the dirt off of my skirt and blazer and offered him a hand. He just got up on his own and put his bicycle on the bike rack. He then went inside the school. He didn’t acknowledge me. He walked past me like I wasn’t even there. As I began to come back to reality, I realized that people were staring at me, well not so much at me, but the situation. Everyone was whispering amongst their little cliques. I didn’t think too much of it, so I walked into the building, dropped my stuff off at my locker, only bringing my necessities with me to homeroom, and went on my way. I kindly said hello and good morning to people on the way there. It’s a new school, so I have to make new friends. That shouldn’t be too hard since I’ve always been quite the social butterfly.

“Mmmmm…. Ah! Classroom 1-A, ne?” I said to myself as I bounced my way into the classroom.

As I skip-walked into the class people’s eyes went to my direction. Everyone was sitting in, or on, their desks and just chatting with each other, but it became silent.

“Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Yeol YooNa. It is very nice to meet you all and I hope we can all be friends. Arraso?” I said with my best aegyo. Some people began to snicker and whisper.

“Aww.”

“She’s so cute.”

“She seems like fun.”

“We should hang out with her.”

“She doesn’t seem to be shy, huh?”

People began to whisper as I bounced happily to my seat. I sat in the front of the class, all the way in the left hand corner. I just wanted to be by the windows. Boys were staring at me, but that’s only natural right? Girls and guys began to come up to my desk and begin small-talk with me. I enjoyed their company and I think it’s great that people think that they don’t need an invitation to talk to me, because you don’t. The teacher walked in and everyone went to go find a seat.

“Hello there students. My name is Mr. Harris, and I will be your Homeroom/Foreign Language teacher for the rest of the school year. I hope we can all work towards becoming better people and learning new things together.” he said as he bowed. He was tall. He had pale skin, blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes as clear as the ocean itself. His voice was smooth, it was comforting. You could see the girls falling in love with him already. There were sounds of guys sighing and groaning throughout the room. Hehe, I have such a funny class. As the teacher went to his desk to get some papers, someone walked into the classroom. Everyone’s eyes turned to him, it was a student. He was also pretty tall. He had the most beautiful brown curls I had ever seen. They look natural too. His lips were very… prominent. He looked a little off somehow, like he overslept or didn’t eat this morning something like that.