Horror

Many know of the story. The story of the Winter Solider. The person that changed from HYDRA. The Assassin. However, no one knows what really is his weakness. No one knows of what happened at the place he was held at.

The Winter Solider was created out of torture, experiments and fear. HYDRA created him into the perfect weapon. Made him into a murder, with no remorse. They gave him an arm to strengthen him. They destroyed his memory to keep him from fighting back.

Many HYDRA Agents feared him. The constant in and out of The Ice for the Winter Solider put many on edge. They feared he would snap. But not everyone. The head Scientist at HYDRA was evil, but had a softer spot. He had a daughter, who grew to become an Agent. She never wanted this, but it was all she knew.

Then came the day that changed her. The say she met the Winter Solider. The woman held pity for him, and She become kind to him. Help him in anyway possible without her father brainwashing him.

They became close. It was not the Winter Solider and The Agent. It was James and Nicolette.

Months they would just stay together and talk. It wasn't for a while till James made the first move, and Nicolette returning the feelings. She loved him, and he loved her. It was impossible, but they made it work in secret. He pretended not to know what was going on, and be the lifeless Winter Solider. This way he could keep his memories, his feelings, and his love.

Two Years it lasted. They were intimate and Nicolette was determined to get him out. However, her Father found out. He dragged his daughter and the solider out of his cell and into the brainwashing room. The Scientist was fuming. This monstrosity was touching his daughter.

It only made it worse, when the doctors came into the room. They reviled Nicolette was with Child.

James then tore himself out of the agents' grasp and ran to his love. He grasped her and kissed her. He was happy but terrified. Terrified of what they would do to her, and their child.

The Scientist was furious, but decided this could work in his favor. The child was conceived with a man that had the Super Solider Serum in him. This made the child powerful.

Eight months later, Nicolette gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. However, Nicolette did not survive. James was able to see his child. Hold the precious life in his hands.

The infant had bright blue eyes, like a clear sky. Her hair was white as snow. The infant held her father's finger tightly, creating happy tears in his eyes.

The nurse approached them. She wish she could help, so she did what she could. The nurse had a son at home, and understood the bond. The woman asked what was the infant's name.

James never talked to Nicolette about it. They never were able to see each other. They could get a glimpse and that was it. James did not remember his life that well. Did not know if he should name her after someone important. He just stared at the little baby, and it came to him.

Snow

He was the Winter Solider, and his daughter was Snow. It fit. He held the little life in his hands. Snow made cute noises at him, which made him smile. But it was for only a moment.

The Nurse had to take away Snow, and the Agents took James. James fought for his child, not wanting his life to be hers. The Nurse took pity on him.

After Brainwashes, James would see his daughter. He never forgot her, but everything else was gone. The Nurse found ways for Snow to see her father, to be with him even for a moment.

As she got older, she became like James. An Assassin, a solider, a killer. James always felt anger to her skills, but did not understand why. He couldn't remember.

Snow became a beautiful girl. Her hair was straight and white, and her eyes still the shining bright blue. She became more deadly then Winter Solider, but she acted like she was not that talented. To keep her father safe. She knew what was happening was wrong, but it was what she knew.

Her powers grew as well. Snow was able to control water. She could kill her enemies by drowning them in their own blood. It took a lot out of her, so she never usually did that. But she was a fighter.

Just like her father.